vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the NRL decided to give the Broncs a 70 point headstart? It might be close then, the team might only lose by 30.

I cant believe the negativity about the Storm game. They won't beat us.

I would love to be optimistic.

But a win is just not going to happen. We have far too many players out and too low on confidence to even challenge them.

I would love to be optimistic.

But a win is just not going to happen. We have far too many players out and too low on confidence to even challenge them.
Even a 30 or 40 nil drubbing would be reasonable with the way things have gone this year.

The bookmakers might be absolutely shitting themselves with this game.

There would be so many bets getting placed on the Broncos getting absolutely destroyed that the payouts could be huge.

It's times like these where the next day on Facebook posts are made for old mate losing $10k because the sure thing doesn't get up.

Can also be posts of old mate winning $1k after putting $100k on the line... either way FB will be interesting at about 10pm Friday night

Brisbane have had 40 or more points scored against them 33 times- Storm have been 8 of them- 24%.

Brisbane have had 40 or more points scored against them 33 times- Storm have been 8 of them- 24%.
i think pies can break more records on Friday with our first 60 point loss, or 60 points conceded.

Last edited:
The only way we even come close to winning is if Seibold has been treating this game like a GF for the last 5 weeks. The fact that he has put Milford back to fullback FOR THIS GAME says it all about his idea of planning, being none whatsoever. Of all the games to pull a dramatic change in lineup like that and he saves it for fucking Melbourne. He really has no clue what he is doing.

i think pies can break more records on Friday with our first 60 point loss, or 60 points conceded.

Can’t wait for shots of him eating his boogers in the coaches box.

Wayne already broke the 60 points conceded record.

All I want out of this game is effort, and no injuries. Turps and Lodge hopefully back week after.

They've got nothing to lose now, hopefully they can come out with some positives .

At this point, I'm surprised half the team haven't deliberately failed their covid-19 pre-game tests to force a forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rough and Ready
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bish
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.