vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never! I was watching 2015 season highlights and turned it off after oats try. I just couldn’t do it.

Yeah I can never do it. It's in the same group as Jharal and 2008.

It just makes me sad

This is probably THE most reluctant I've felt about watching a Broncos game ever in all my time as a supporter.

Last edited:
We are in for a long awful night boys and girls.

Sit back,, watch, and enjoy as the re-birth of the Brisbane Broncos begins lads and lassies.

I reckon we're due a hard fought win over these cheating bastards.

Sit back,, watch, and enjoy as the re-birth of the Brisbane Broncos begins lads and lassies.

Then why is it being shown on the comedy channel?

Last edited:
I'm outside Suncorp. Never seen a crowd as sparse as this.

This must be what it feels like at a Roosters home game.

Last edited:

Hard fought? We are talking Broncos right?

Well, either a rebirth or a funeral notice. Either way, worth watching, if for no other reason than to watch Dearden and Paix in our brand new spine

Last edited:
I'm outside Suncorp. Never seen a crowd as sparse as this.

This must be what it feels like at a Roosters home game.

Most would prefer to go home after work, rather than pay to sit in the cold rain and be traumatised by whats on display. You can yell at Boyd I guess.

Last edited:
Jeez I've got a bad feeling about tonight.

Never! I was watching 2015 season highlights and turned it off after oats try. I just couldn’t do it.
I have never watched the 15gf. Made a vow to not watch it until we win our next GF THEN I will watch it on replay and then our winning GF.
This is probably THE most reluctant I've felt about watching a Broncos game ever in all my time as a supporter.
Can't wait!!

Hoping we lose by 70+ tonight so Seibold and his entire coaching staff as well as the CEO and chairman finally get the **** out of our club!

Well boys I'm sitting here watching the Cows vs The Silver Tails and I'm pretty nervous about what's to come in the next game.

What happens to "Milly" when he has a shocker tonight?
[automerge]1595581086[/automerge]
Lubing up for the game and I’ve run out of KY. Friction blisters, here I come.

Live life in the moment... Pain only last so long, memories are forever:eyetwitch:

Last edited:
They wonder why there is no cohesion when they keep playing music chairs with positions each week. 'Where am I this week, whoops I forgot I'm a fullback, sorry guys'. Seibold magic.

They wonder why there is no cohesion when they keep playing music chairs with positions each week. 'Where am I this week, whoops I forgot I'm a fullback, sorry guys'. Seibold magic.
To be honest, this week there weren't a lot of options. Nui is injured, Isaako's father died. I guess they went with Milford to get Dearden into the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • dasherhalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Brotherdu
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncos Maestro
  • ettybay
  • jarro65
  • KateBroncos1812
  • phoenix
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • Broncs1459
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.