Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

Can Papi please score a hat trick in the next 10 minutes for the sake of my SC team?

Siebs looking like he is about to cry in the box.

TPJ shouldn’t have been binned for that...had no bearing on the speed or flow of the game. Punishment doesn’t fit the crime
He didn’t need to do it though. He is such a fool

I genuinely feel bad for Seibold as a man. I’m sure he is a nice bloke, I have no hate towards him. He just looks lost and that is not a nice place to be as a person.

Literally everything that could possibly go the storm way has gone for them. Everything that could go wrong for us has.

At the end of the day we just aren’t good enough

I really feel sorry for blokes like Haas, he comes out every game and gives it 100% effort regardless of the score.
I'd be happy to let Fifita go to the Titans, free up some money to upgrade Haas contract and some change to buy some new talent.
This is what I was harping one about three weeks ago, this is the start of the end for a long time. Players leave, no one wants to sign juniors sign else where. Big troubles ahead.

Our defence has totally disintegrated. Back to standing and waiting. THIS is Sebold's major flaw. He has to turn this around or he has to go
I’ll take the he has to go option

Literally everything that could possibly go the storm way has gone for them. Everything that could go wrong for us has.

At the end of the day we just aren’t good enough

Happens every game vs the Storm. I'm used to it

I genuinely feel bad for Seibold as a man. I’m sure he is a nice bloke, I have no hate towards him. He just looks lost and that is not a nice place to be as a person.

He was dally M coach of the year once believe it or not.

Have we got the only coach to come out of the storm system that’s a complete dud

Our defensive structure is seriously letting us down. The tackling is mostly ok but you can't just stand there and wait on the back foot. Suicide.

The first change is getting rid of those stupid small group circles at half time. We are a SPORTING TEAM, not a bunch of corporates on a team building function ffs.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Allo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.