Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

I like our new spine for their first outing against maybe the equal top side in the comp

Best half of the year. Difference was subs and kicking game. They bring on B smith, we bring on hoppa its a no contest. Solid team performance, but can see fatigue setting in at the end... dearden looks calm.

So why did Seibold take TPJ off after 30 mins?.. He's playing on an edge, he's proven he can play 80 on an edge..
I'd say Teo plays out the game on the edge and TPJ comes back on in the middle

At least there having a go tonight !!! We all know we won’t win tonight especially with Cummins in charge. Every 50/50 call will go to them!

Last edited:
So why did Seibold take TPJ off after 30 mins?.. He's playing on an edge, he's proven he can play 80 on an edge..

I get the feeling it's to narrow his focus and make him more impactful. He's prone to doing dumb shit and playing middle he's had rests and always played better.

Where's this footy been. We are actually running onto the ball hitting the advantage line. Will mean little though if we fall away in this half.

Last edited:
Yeh, after what we’ve become accustomed to, it’s hard not to be happy with that half!

Well done, job only half done though.

Dearden in
Staggs back
Milford moved
Oates out
Isaako out

Feels like a cancer’s been removed, what did it?

Last edited:
so that was the worst 40 minutes from Melbourne arguably all year.....

....and they are still leading at the break.....

Can we have a team full of Brandon Smiths....we wouldnt be in this mess right now...

Last edited:

Active Now

• achievedrap
  • Hurrijo
  • Painin the Haas
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • PETERN
  • Lozza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.