Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

Are you 🤬ing kidding? He’s chopped those big boppers in half and has been epic. A season or two under his belt and he’ll be one of the best in the comp. already outshines Turpin in attack.
Paix’s best game tonight. Growing in confidence and passing is crisp.

That last try, two subs, yuk. Milford should have got in front of him, might have dislodged the ball. Hope I'm not being unfair on him there. Replay will tell me but it looks a bit like DB in 19. Great spirit. NOW, SEIBOLD get your fucking arse down on the sideline, tells the guys you're in this too. Get wet and cold and animated.

Dearden in
Staggs back
Milford moved
Oates out
Isaako out

Feels like a cancer’s been removed, what did it?
Maybe isaako’s old man passing made then realise life’s to short to be a pussy!

How 🤬ing awesome is Paix. Should now be the first choice hooker at the club. A 1-2 punch of Paix and Turpin off the bench will be handy until Paix is ready for 80.
I was thinkin he`s learning fast .
Choosing when to run well . Wide passes from dummy half to the runners too .

Honestly milf and Dearden have been combining well. Croft I ain’t here to see him tackle I need him to organise and get some repeat sets and build some pressure. Keep em down our end

Honestly milf and Dearden have been combining well. Croft I ain’t here to see him tackle I need him to organise and get some repeat sets and build some pressure. Keep em down our end

Dearden is organising now. We want Croft to run.

so that was the worst 40 minutes from Melbourne arguably all year.....

....and they are still leading at the break.....

Can we have a team full of Brandon Smiths....we wouldnt be in this mess right now...

Yep, we are making them look ordinary

Can we get a coach who also rips into his player to fire them up after a poor first half?

Darius has been a real surprise. Keep going

Milford should have got in front of him, might have dislodged the ball. Hope I'm not being unfair on him there. Replay will tell me but it looks a bit like DB in 19.

Every time people criticised Boyd's defensive 1 on 1 efforts in 2019 you either said it was impossible for him to make the tackle or the fault was entirely on the defensive line for letting the player through.

Doesn't seem fair to blame Milford for that one if we use the same marking criteria.

Bellamy won’t be happy about that one.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • marw
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.