Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

We need a genuine full back so Milford can partner dearden in the halves.

Well, this could ugly quick.

I just hope they don't drop their heads.

i was a bit concerned our defensive line was looking QRL level there for a moment, but crisis averted....

Soon as we make a mistake we get punished all year long. Could get real ugly now.

Last edited:
This is Croft against the team who gave him the flick for finals and were happy to see him go. If ever you thought he should have a blinder its this game. Thats just such a poor pass

Check out the effort of Milford getting across to try and save that try. Really sums up the fat man in 2020. Rubbish.

Not coming up fast enough. Big lesson

Do you reckon Coates will become centre full-time next year?

Every time people criticised Boyd's defensive 1 on 1 efforts in 2019 you either said it was impossible for him to make the tackle or the fault was entirely on the defensive line for letting the player through.

Doesn't seem fair to blame Milford for that one if we use the same marking criteria.
I did say I hoped I wasn't being unfair. Milford could have got there unlike the Boyd example you are referencing.

Active Now

• scobie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Morkel
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • Tim K
  • broncos4life
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Sproj
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.