Round 11 - Broncos vs Storm

The biggest difference for me this game is we have actually had line speed in defence, and as a result, we look like a competitive team. Why the **** have the been standing flat footed for 2 months?

Was this a Seibold coaching direction and did he finally realise it's a bad idea, or are the players just refusing to listen to him and they're up for this game.

Well considering what I expected, I'm ecstatic with this. We competing with our bogey side, got a successful debut from a youngster and showing heart.
If we lose from here so be it but if we compete like that good things can come.

How 🤬ing awesome is Paix. Should now be the first choice hooker at the club. A 1-2 punch of Paix and Turpin off the bench will be handy until Paix is ready for 80.

I dunno, Turpin is still the number 1 option for me, especially with his defence.

so that was the worst 40 minutes from Melbourne arguably all year.....

....and they are still leading at the break.....

Can we have a team full of Brandon Smiths....we wouldnt be in this mess right now...
We're actually putting solid pressure on them.

A couple of drops by them are uncommon but we've shown the most fight this clubs had in months. Don't cheapen it.... lol

Great first half . forwards going forward playing with purpose. The defence is the difference here, unlucky not to be at even points at halftime . Where has this been . Keep it up boys most enjoyable . Take it to these bastards and we're a chance here , Go Broncos

Proud of the boys tonight, regardless of the outcome, its good to see them playing with some fire.
Completely different team to the previous 6 rounds.
I can get behind a group playing like this.

@rnabokov don’t look now, Bellamy is yelling at his players...

Quick, get in touch with him and tell him that sort of coaching doesn’t work...

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.