Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I think wolfie is related to opacic ? He has a serious man crush on him , actually your pretty close also .

Ha ha. Not really. I'm just waiting to see how he gets on now he is back from injury. He was just one of the players I liked from the u20s

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Ha ha. Not really. I'm just waiting to see how he gets on now he is back from injury. He was just one of the players I liked from the u20s

Haha! All good mate, just having a crack. I think the writing is on the wall for him since we signed bird , he is a similar style of player to bird.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
I think wolfie is related to opacic ? He has a serious man crush on him , actually your pretty close also .
Maybe so but it pales in comparison to your love for Ash Taylor. You have an unhealthy obsession for him and I really hope you don't graduate to stalking him one day.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Maybe so but it pales in comparison to your love for Ash Taylor. You have an unhealthy obsession for him and I really hope you don't graduate to stalking him one day.

Haha, touche` !! Ash Taylor is a greater prospect though , so i can justify mine a little easier.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Haha! All good mate, just having a crack. I think the writing is on the wall for him since we signed bird , he is a similar style of player to bird.

I'm still convinced bird will be lock long term.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Haha, touche` !! Ash Taylor is a greater prospect though , so i can justify mine a little easier.
He is a Titan's prospect though. Opacic has a long Bronco career ahead of him.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
Anyone got the latest on Jimmy?? I'm more excited about his return then Ben's. he is electrifying this season.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Sorry people
But can someone get the latest Broncos articles off courier mail

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Battler
  • Brotherdu
  • Lostboy
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncs30
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Foordy
  • bert_lifts
  • azza.79
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.