PRE-GAME Round 11 - Broncos vs Tigers

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Haha don't let that stop you, this is fun.

Unfortunately it seems that @Accept is the only person on here left out of the inside joke.

You're Ben Hunt's cousin or something right?

I just watched that superb try by Milford in the Manly game. If Knik keeps that up, AND he has runners in support AND those runners like Sims look to offload/pass instead of dying with the ball, then we will score heaps of tries.

Which brings me to 2 points. First. I hope Hunt looks for the support runner on either side and there is a support runner to be put through a gap, and 2nd, that McGuire offloads and passes the ball instead of dying with it and constantly killing momentum. For mine that is not how a lock plays and if we intend Bird to play lock, I doubt he will just die with the ball on every carry, so let's start McGuire moving that ball.

If we offload and move the ball, we will destroy the Tigers.

I've always assumed that it's a relative. If it is actually David Mead, then he is a deeply disturbed person. But it is probably his brother.

I think wolfie is related to opacic ? He has a serious man crush on him , actually your pretty close also .

I'm related to McGuire because my cousins last name is Lock.

Moga had a great game I can't believe how much everyone wants him out of the team. Last night he shut down Walker possibly the most inform centre of the competition, he had no chance in the world to get around him for a linebreak or try.
Moga was unlucky not to score and how many players could of gave Oates that ball to score like he did.

Moga's error in the first set of the match allowed Manly field position to score & gave them momentum that set the tone for the first 10 minutes. To say he had a great game is overstating it. Moga is the weak link in the Broncos' backline

Related to Johnny Raper because......nevermind.

05RAPE_JOKE,0.jpg

Related to Johnny Raper because......nevermind.

I remember in primary school learning how people's surnames often originated from their paternal line (If Bill's dad was Jack, he'd be Bill Jackson, or Bill O'Jack / McJack). Or, of course, occupation (Smith, Tiler, etc). So shortly after that, learning of a famous player with the surname of Raper, well, it was disconcerting to say the least.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • lakers133334
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.