Kodi Nikorima
Coach: Paul GreenCoach: Wayne Bennett
Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Channel 9 & Fox Sports 1

Last edited by a moderator:
We need a good start again. Cowboys come on strong in the second half of games. Always feels like we are hanging on against them, never trying to put them away.

Last edited:
We are at full strength this game. Looking for Blair to pop a few cheeky offloads for Milf/Nikk - good luck to the fellas.

Is Roberts carrying an injury?

Just watched the replay of last weeks game and he looked exhausted after every carry/tackle.

Not sure if he's sacrificing size and strength for endurance, dont get me wrong I think the bloke is fanfuckingtastic but if he continues down this track he'll caught out and eventually become a liability in defense.

God I've been looking forward to tonight. The two best (Queensland!!) teams in the comp going at it. Origin spots on the line + a recent golden point history! Does it get any better than this?!!?
I've even polished up the big screen plasma! The kids have gone to Mums for the weekend & my new (smoken hot!) girlfriend arrived an hour ago with a box of gold & no bra or undies
Life so good right now

Broncos by 5

God I've been looking forward to tonight. The two best (Queensland!!) teams in the comp going at it. Origin spots on the line + a recent golden point history! Does it get any better than this?!!?
I've even polished up the big screen plasma! The kids have gone to Mums for the weekend & my new (smoken hot!) girlfriend arrived an hour ago with a box of gold & no bra or undies
Life so good right now

Broncos by 5

Pics or GTFO

And back to the game, just win FFS

I've even polished up the big screen plasma! The kids have gone to Mums for the weekend & my new (smoken hot!) girlfriend arrived an hour ago with a box of gold & no bra or undies
Life so good right now

Broncos by 5

Chewie , think i speak for the majority of subcribers here when i say, congradulations on the new big screen television ,an, your new lovely lady friend. You most certainly deserve it ! Hopfullly the boys can obtain a big win for us. Finally , lets hope your evening is one fill with much erotisisms an a big performance from all involve . Bless.

LOL. That just made my night.

Pics or GTFO
And back to the game, just win FFS

Mate, if I could post a pic I would. She really is awesome. I only have a fone though! I've tried but can't post pics...!
Administrators, can this be changed?

Soooo fucking excited...get into it!! **** me, another hour. **** sake. I can't sit still. I usually only get this excited at Origin. ****!! YEAH!!!

Thaiday to start, Glenn to bench.

Alex Glenn will play from the bench and Sam Thaiday will replace him in the starting side.

John Asiata comes in on the bench for the Cowboys. He replaces the injured Rory Kostjasyn.

Alex Glenn will play from the bench and Sam Thaiday will replace him in the starting side.

John Asiata comes in on the bench for the Cowboys. He replaces the injured Rory Kostjasyn.

That forces Granville to play 80.

Hopefully he'll be gassed by 50 mins.

Not gonna lie, I've been nervous about this game all week.
Whatever happens, you just know it's not going to be easy!

I'm gonna try to watch Channel 9's coverage for a little bit for the first time this year. See how I go.

Probably doesn't bode well for the future of Nikorima if this becomes a permanent change to a bench role for Glenn, may indicate that Wayne knows Kodi is off to Melbourne and is looking to turn Glenn into a hybrid back rower / utility. It would probably be our next best option, considering our lack of exciting hookers coming through.

2017~

8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker (c)

14. Glenn / Su'a
15. Wallace
16. Ofahengaue
17. Ese'ese

Probably doesn't bode well for the future of Nikorima if this becomes a permanent change to a bench role for Glenn, may indicate that Wayne knows Kodi is off to Melbourne and is looking to turn Glenn into a hybrid back rower / utility. It would probably be our next best option, considering our lack of exciting hookers coming through.

2017~

8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker (c)

14. Glenn / Su'a
15. Wallace
16. Ofahengaue
17. Ese'ese
I don't imagine it's symptomatic of a long term plan.

Glenn has been out injured, Thaiday did some damage out on the edge last week.

Give Sam an opportunity to build on that, ease Glenn into the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • The True King
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.