/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Meh. Now for the dreaded origin period. More pain to come

to be fair we did amazing last year during origin. i expect to get a few wins again this year. with our 6 -7 -9 intact. what teams we play during origin periord without our stars?

Very brave effort, down on troops and at their home ground. My same observation applies regarding the inability of our spine to shut out games against quality teams. Until they can do that we are going to be up against it to win the premiership. Hunt was really good tonight both in attack and defence.

He struck it far better than any of Milford's, dunno why he wouldn't have a crack, it travelled nearly 60 metres and only missed by a few metres.

Still missed though. He's cursed! I blame Blair Walsh.

Players on the bench that can't come back and we go for the 2 points when we had them at 6's and 7's.

Back yourselves for ***** sake.

Last edited:
Kahu's missed goal from next to the upright and Milfords shocker of a field goal cost us in the end.

But the way the Cows big men continue to dominate us in the last 20 minutes is crazy. They are on a different level to any other opponent. Scott, Tamou and Taumalolo just kill us at the back end and give JT, Morgan and Granville so many opportunities.

I don't see how we stop them, nothing seems to change from game to game.

this is what worries me. so many ppl here saying oh we only lost by 1 we beat them before. but everygame so far we are dominated in last 20 . that is a horrible horrible sign. how do cowboys have so much more energy then we do?

any 1 notice that thurston shoulder charge at start of game? not one commentator even mentioned it they just stayed silent and channel 9 refused to show the footage again

Yep. Not to mention the Matt Scott shoulder charge in the last 5 minutes.

Massive missed opportunity for us there! Once again Cowboys got lucky. We had them smashed until injuries and bit of inexperience beat us.

we still are one of best teams in comp and im confident we can beat any team except the cowboys. they just have that amazing extra gear. and ill stand by what i said earlier unless they finally start having injuries like every club in competition has they will be tremendously hard to beat during finals time.

the streak of unchanged team they have had surely must be some sort of reckon it is pretty unbelievable to be honest

this is what worries me. so many ppl here saying oh we only lost by 1 we beat them before. but everygame so far we are dominated in last 20 . that is a horrible horrible sign. how do cowboys have so much more energy then we do?

Cowboys only went in once tonight in the final 20. We were a bit disjointed with injured players too.

I really can't handle this 1 point wins and losses with the Cowboys.

By having a fully fit bench?

To be honest I'd rather not have to play the Cowboys ever again this year. They have us beat

Some bad sports in here.

You win some, you lose some.. only by a point.

To be honest I'd rather not have to play the Cowboys ever again this year. They have us beat

They beat us by 1 despite having all of the momentum and us down to 1 man on the bench..

Yeah, not exactly convincing from the Cowboys.

We have a fully fit bench, we win that game.

Last edited:
That was one of the strangest games I've seen. That whole second half felt like it was slow-mo...it was like I was watching Raging Bull and I was just slowly but surely watching the Cowboys hit the Broncos with the knock-out punch. It was painful, especially after the boys established such a soft 18-6 lead.

The Broncos were really brave in the second half but credit to the Cowboys. Even though they put in their worst performance of the season, they somehow someway found the will to win. Credit to Coote, JT, Morgan, Granville, Scott and TAUMALOLO on their amazing performances.

I'm proud of the boys tonight, I'm just shattered they didn't get any points for their bravery. Four injuries in the game, it clearly affected them and they were in it until the dying minute. Unfortunately supporting the Broncos is like supporting Pied Piper. Even when they deliver big there is just some calamity waiting behind the corner.

GILLETT was head and shoulders man of the match.

Cowboys made a heap of errors and still won. Disappointing from us.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • NSW stables
  • Strop
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.