Round 11 Discussion

When I get my daughter to bed (she's asleep draped over my shoulder) I'll get up & get to my computer to move this thread. Stupid me put it in the Broncos area. Groan.

Re: Round 11, Roosters vs Dogs

If Ennis stages again, there will be a massive punch on.

Massive obstruction puts Pearce through a gap, but because he doesn't score it's not checked and they get away with it.

I am expecting the Bulldogs to be fined again re the concussion rule.

Ennis pretending to be knocked out, he should have been taken off the field for the mandatory tests.

When I get my daughter to bed (she's asleep draped over my shoulder) I'll get up & get to my computer to move this thread. Stupid me put it in the Broncos area. Groan.
I did it for you slack dumbarse. :thefinger:

Another SBW forward pass at the line. Refs are just fanboys.

FFS that wasn't a 40/20. Pearce was outside of the 40. Fuckwit refs again jerking off instead of watching the game.

FFS that wasn't a 40/20. Pearce was outside of the 40. Fuckwit refs again jerking off instead of watching the game.

I stand corrected. But it was close enough for the refs to want to check it before sending Lafai off.

I thought it was pretty flat. SBW is just a machine though, lol at the Roosters when he leaves after this year.

I thought it was pretty flat. SBW is just a machine though, lol at the Roosters when he leaves after this year.

No way was that backwards. When I look at these, I think whether the ref would call it a knock on if it'd been lost in that direction.

Being serious, I fully believe the Roosters wouldn't have even made the GF if the refs had the balls to call SBW's passes or offloads correctly as forward when they happened during the season.

Wtf is klemmer doing? What a fucking idiot

Klemmer's been doing it all night, JWH's been doing it all career.

Even against a depleted side the Roosters halves offer little and rely on SBW.

Can't stress how much better it is to just have one game on Friday and not feeling like I'm missing out on another since it's delayed and the coverage is generally terrible.

Game itself wasn't much to write home about. A rugged affair that the Roosters ran away with on the back of a forward pass really. I think they had too much skill for the Dogs in the end, as typified by their earlier points but the score didn't reflect the game.

Nice try to McDonald, nice to see another young Queensland assert themselves in the NRL and hope he plays well. Both Napa and Mybe had some nice touches too.

Thought Ennis tried to take the Dogs on too much through the middle and not enough was thrown at them on the edges. Even throwing a Klemmer on a wide-run would have been interesting and been more damaging than what we ended up seeing.

Thought the Dogs diving was ridiculous. Both Perrett and Ennis should have been made to go off right away by the way they went down.

Lafai sin-bin was interesting but a good call. The referees need to be more liberal with the sin bin rule, so many occasions where it should happen but they get gun shy because a set of fans crack the sads over it.

Klemmer is an idiot, but Ennis' response was hilarious.

Thought the Dogs diving was ridiculous. Both Perrett and Ennis should have been made to go off right away by the way they went down.
Was talkin to a mate about that last night, diving is becoming a joke in league and making it compulsory to go off to be tested could be a way to take diving out of the game.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.