Round 11 Discussion

Was talkin to a mate about that last night, diving is becoming a joke in league and making it compulsory to go off to be tested could be a way to take diving out of the game.

Yeah I agree. Like I said, last week a few players got around that possibility by rubbing their shoulder etc, so that the 'injury' that kept them down wasn't concussion-related. But to keep players honest, maybe once a player goes down, and the video ref deems that the tackle was high and serious enough to go on report, they have to go off for a test. It also means that there's no advantage in terms of trying to milk a free interchange, as they would get it anyway because it's on report.

Can't stress how much better it is to just have one game on Friday and not feeling like I'm missing out on another since it's delayed and the coverage is generally terrible.

Honestly thought it was just me, I can't even watch the delayed game on Friday night, mainly because of the monstrous number of ads and the lack of the "live" feeling.

Honestly thought it was just me, I can't even watch the delayed game on Friday night, mainly because of the monstrous number of ads and the lack of the "live" feeling.
Agree with both of you, even though I didn't stick around to watch it. Always feels like I'm missing out on a game because unless I've got absolutely nothing else to do I'd rather not sit through two painful hours of footy ruined by ads.

Dud call against the Titans there, didn't look forward to me.

Seriously, these refs have no idea.
Carter takes it up, gets caught in a tackle and eventually tries to unload. It goes forward and refs call a strip penalty.
Plain as day there was no Warriors hand near it.
Hopeless.

It's so refreshing listening to Andrew Voss call this game. He's a class commentator.

Agree with both of you, even though I didn't stick around to watch it. Always feels like I'm missing out on a game because unless I've got absolutely nothing else to do I'd rather not sit through two painful hours of footy ruined by ads.

It's even worse when it's the broncos game on second for us southern fans! I've watched most of our games this year on replay the next day.

2nd game is unbearable, and that must be showing up in the ratings.

It's so refreshing listening to Andrew Voss call this game. He's a class commentator.

He is.

He does have his moments where he can be quite tedious, but he adds more excitement to the game. He can turn a boring game into an exciting game with the way he calls it.

This is a pretty entertaining game of footy. Great skill being shown by both teams.

Taylor is on fire, if he keeps this up Mal might even select him ahead of McQueen.

Thought Cornish looked good in that final 15mins he got. I reckon Stuart should have brought him on a little earlier given the situation but to his credit he allowed him to play in the halves rather than forcing him into a foreign role.

Ricky Stuart walks into his press conference after the Raiders get a win...

10402566_763662823665797_206307148264401993_n.jpg

Credit to sportsbet..

Thought Cornish looked good in that final 15mins he got. I reckon Stuart should have brought him on a little earlier given the situation but to his credit he allowed him to play in the halves rather than forcing him into a foreign role.
Yep Cornish looked good in his brief appearance, nice little kick, some quality passes, a run, no stuff ups like we expect from our current halves. Showed more promise in 15minutes than McCrone has his whole career, hopefully won't be long till he's starting.

It's half time in the game tonight and it's only 8-0 to the Rabbitohs.

I know they are missing a couple of players, but bloody hell...they should be winning by more.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Spoon
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.