Round 11 Discussion

I'd rather it than some of that top 10 shit though.

That's true.

I hate that we play 'In the Air Tonight' before every kick off. We play the Broncos theme as they run out which is loud and a quick-ish tempo straight into a snoozefest that only occasionally times the drum fill to kick off. It's such a buzzkill

Yeah that gives me the shits that does. And they have been timing it badly lately. The drums are meant to play when the ball is kicked.

Storm play their advantage and they get the ball back?

Serious question, would you rather win a premiership and then fade into obscurity like Souffs until your next rebuild, or always be in contention every season like the Broncos (and the Storm too I guess) and wait patiently for your next premiership?

Supporting teams like Souffs must be difficult.

Would not be against Munster being the 5/8th if Thurston doesn't come up. Kid is tough as nails and dangerous every time he touches the ball. 2 try savers tonight also

Serious question, would you rather win a premiership and then fade into obscurity like Souffs until your next rebuild, or always be in contention every season like the Broncos (and the Storm too I guess) and wait patiently for your next premiership?

I've thought about it too recently. I may be ok with it only if it was a guaranteed title every say 5 years or so. And never not be competitive. Current Titans I suppose but they win premierships and without the drugs stuff

Tigers, Warriors, Parra, Canberra and Newy would be worse.

I hate that we play 'In the Air Tonight' before every kick off. We play the Broncos theme as they run out which is loud and a quick-ish tempo straight into a snoozefest that only occasionally times the drum fill to kick off. It's such a buzzkill

Every time they play that it feels like I'm watching the first ep of Miami Vice again.

I guess I would rather being in contention each year. But in saying that I am getting sick of waiting. It's the longest I've ever had to wait.

18622115_1535055716526500_4501919321606012202_n.jpg

Harsh call against Gagai there, he grounded that football.

Just adds insult to injury, it's been a poor second half from Newcastle and Penrith haven't had to work that hard for their 30 points.

What went against Gagai was the fact that he tried to scoop up the ball. They have been pretty consistent in saying that's not classed as grounding.

Funnily enough the last team that happened to was the Panthers against the Eels.

Bellamy must have been proud as punch on that team effort to hurt Sam's back

It was shit but seriously how much of it is on the officials?

The rules are in place to slow the ruck, stand up play the ball by heeling it back etc etc. If they police the existing rules there is no need to invent ways to slow the ruck

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.