Round 11 Discussion

Walker absolutely should not have been sent though.
Yeah, harsh. Fair call for Api blindsiding, but what is Walker meant to do in that situation?

And Melbourne knock on.

At this rate Bellamy is going to knock someone the **** out.

Because Scott initiated. It's absolutely fair that he gets sent off for what is essentially a "king hit"

Api wasn't involved in any of it, though. It was between Walker and Scott.

Api comes in and starts throwing a punch for no reason. He should have been sent, as well.

Api wasn't involved in any of it, though. It was between Walker and Scott.

Api comes in and starts throwing a punch for no reason. He should have been sent, as well.
His mate got punched flush in the face twice. Should they watch him get belted? It's not right by the rules but it's certainly not as bad as what Curtis done.

Initiator should always have the harsher punishment.

Munster looks really average without Smith.

EDIT: Slater is a non factor as well.

API got binned but is back on 3 minutes early??

Apparently Dylan is a HIA and not a bin? That makes zero sense.

There's going to be some big news out of this game. If Manly win they get points stripped IMO

This is chaos.

API got binned but is back on 3 minutes early??

I can't be sure but I recall the time being 28 minutes left when Api was binned and came back on with 18 left.

This game has descended into high farce what is even happening

@Morkel looks like it's a real possibility no one gets points out of this game, so it's next best thing to mass suspensions. No one gets points.

I can't be sure but I recall the time being 28 minutes left when Api was binned and came back on with 18 left.
Yeah it was 28 but I'm pretty sure he came on at 19.50, so about 2 minutes early.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • broncs30
  • Brocko
  • Dony Eliakim
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • MrMoore
  • Culhwch
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.