LIVE Round 11 Discussion

broncsgoat

NRL Captain
This really puts our win last week into perspective. Roosters obviously aren’t travelling that well if the knights can touch them up like this

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
This really puts our win last week into perspective. Roosters obviously aren’t travelling that well if the knights can touch them up like this
we softened them up for the Knights ...

besides Cronk was out and then they lost Keary during the match

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Knights are the form team at the moment. Look how they’ve rocketed up the ladder. Wouldn’t want to play them on their current form.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I'm not sure why you think that. We are a great chance of winning this year.
Munster at 5/8 for a start. I don't rate him as highly as others. I watched his performances in Origin last year over and over again and I saw far too many problems. And not having any of the big 3 is going to hurt him.

We'll have several players going into the game with injuries and we're that short on depth we're going to have a half at centre and Mbye as the fucking utility. Mbye.

How could we possibly be a great chance?

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Latrine is who I was talking about.

Moses is one of the ones you are,I know that lol. Pearce the other?
Got it in one mate.

Even in games, Pearce can throw the best long pass of anyone, but he'll only bring it out when the game is over. There was a State of Origin game where Pearce threw the best pass of the series and NSW went onto score this great length of the field try. He never threw anything like it again for the rest of his Origin career.

Credit to Pearce on tonight's performance and I'm happy that crowd was rewarded with a dominant victory. As a neutral, it breaks my heart that the top teams struggle to attract 20K on the regular. All that success is just wasted on clubs that do nothing to grow the game...even when they exist solely to do that.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
Munster at 5/8 for a start. I don't rate him as highly as others. I watched his performances in Origin last year over and over again and I saw far too many problems. And not having any of the big 3 is going to hurt him.

We'll have several players going into the game with injuries and we're that short on depth we're going to have a half at centre and Mbye as the fucking utility. Mbye.

How could we possibly be a good chance?
What? Since when is Mbye the utility? They have to be fucking kidding right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter