LIVE Round 11 Discussion

Porthoz

International Captain
I don’t disagree, except for the short turn-around bit which a few people have said so far. It was a full 7 days. Pretty standard turn around, really.
The Suncorp game was on a very short turn-around, I should have clarified better.
That kind of intensity on an already weary team from a game 5 days earlier and the travel added would have drained them physically and emotionally for the Knights game.
Feeling that the Knights wouldn't be as difficult a hurdle, then losing both your game controlling players on top of it, against a team on the rise waiting to ambush them, was just a bridge too far...

I hope we don't suffer the same fate in Auckland.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
JWH charged with a grade 1 dangerous contact head/neck.

Due to loading, he will only miss 1 game. Which is a fucking joke.

So they acknowledge that he made contact with the head/neck but only got a grade 1 while TPJ got a grade 2...

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Was actually a bit disappointed with the chookpen this weekend, I think they know they got smashed to the point they can't blame a conspiracy. It's alot more entertaining after a narrow loss.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Anyone who wanted Mosby should be watching this Cowboys game. The bloke is such a dumb footballer.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
The refs were clueless there.

That was a clear knock on and they said the Cowboys played at it but somehow Cowboys get the ball and it's play on?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising