LIVE Round 11 Discussion

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Can someone post a link to the biggest moment in rugby league: Ben Hunt’s field goal
I was expecting a celebration of some type....a raised fist....a smile.....something??!?!?!....he just acted like he pots them all the time.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
Just hating the strip attempts in so many tackles. Its the next coaching thing to ruin the game
Yep and what a shock that Melbourne were the first team to start implementing it as a tactic.

lmao Hunt. **** me he is a rocks and diamonds spud. Far more rocks these days.
I'm happy with Dearden. I wouldn't trade him for Hunt right now even if we got Hunt back on 500k. I love how the comms have been, and continue to be, on their knees for him ever since he moved to St George. It's a joke.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
On the Melbourne game- I already hate that poopenhausen. He's already so well trained in the art of wrestle and slowing down the ruck, and he gets away with it. Plus he has a face that gives Munster's a run for its money.

Last edited:

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
On the Melbourne game- I already hate that poopenhausen. He's already so well trained in the art of wrestle and slowing down the ruck, and he gets away with it. Plus he has a face that gives Munster's a run for its money.
* yay *

Ponga01

QCup Player
At least he can wrestle, Darius just dives the other way when the ball comes near him

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter