Round 11 Discussion

CSmith having a massive sook to the ref about something. Holding the game up giving his players a bbreather on their own line.
[automerge]1558845544[/automerge]
CSmith gets called for a forward pass. 😧

Last edited:
Tolman / dogs just straight up rorted the hia . I've rewatched the last few minutes before he was taken off and I can't see any collision or reaction to a head knock. Its growing problem with certain sides.

Dogs didn't even look like scoring in the first half.
[automerge]1558848213[/automerge]
Can we get this ref when we play the Storm? He's actually pinging them for forward passes from dummy half.

Last edited:
Hunt bombs a try

Nice play to get into the position but unfortunately he will always have that stuff up in him.
[automerge]1558851829[/automerge]
Goodness me this game is terrible.

Last edited:
Yeah Dragons have had plenty of ball down the Sharks end but those rubbish miracle offload passes just kill any opportunity.

Those Dragons jerseys remind of the old style North Sydney Bears ones.

Was that Fifita making a one on one tackle against a forward and not a 3rd man in flop on a smaller player

Lomax and Pearson seem to be the only ones playing with energy for the Dragons despite the probable try. The Dragons have had so much ball.

Hunts gets a field goal!

Frizzell looks in some doubt for origin.

That Feki run was a brain fade.

And the commentator: "That one looked forward and the referee agrees, play on." :eyetwitch:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Maddy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • ell.d33
  • Manofoneway
  • Rah88
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.