Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: jsmooove

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Allo

He’ll score a couple of easy/bullshit tries and the media will explode in collective orgasm over him. I’m used to it happening against us now
it happens to us as well. media also forgets that he has class players around him making his job alot easier. Be a different story if he was debuting for the bulldogs

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

it happens to us as well. media also forgets that he has class players around him making his job alot easier. Be a different story if he was debuting for the bulldogs
Katoa any chance of making the 17 this week?

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

Katoa any chance of making the 17 this week?
at the moment hes on the bench. Nathan Brown has been playing silly buggers lately with the team naming.

i would be playing him

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

at the moment hes on the bench. Nathan Brown has been playing silly buggers lately with the team naming.

i would be playing him
If we don't make the 8, he will be the silly bugger and bugger off

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Midean

Brandy Alexander, Ennis and Yvonne will be insufferable for a solid month after the game if he scores even one try.
That’s something to look forward to....not !!

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: mickqld

How the hell did you Broncos manage to lose both Sam Walker and Reece Walsh. You become the new Tigers

Welp, I may as well write this round off in SC. I'm down a player because of Oates being dropped and Herbie's injury 😩

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

13+ for the Cowboys

@nzwarriors people, thoughts on Nathan brown as a coach?

How the hell did you Broncos manage to lose both Sam Walker and Reece Walsh. You become the new Tigers
Think it was the weather?

Looking for excuses

Terrible from Robson and terrible from Drinkwater to go down a blindside with no overlap

Brisbane had a slew of good young halves coming through and Walker's pathway was blocked. Walker was somebody who only started turning heads in U/18s and by that point it was too late.

Walsh was injured in the back end of 2019 and spent the majority of 2020 recovering from shoulder surgery. While the Broncos were trying to pick up the pieces and get their cap right, his management shopped him around and he took the best deal he could get before he even played a game of QCup.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Think the next thing I need to add to this is a score bot, where it either automatically updates the score as a post randomly or someone can request a post by typing

/Scoreupdate team round year

And the system will fetch the score into that post

Thoughts?

Wow... and we get angry at Darius Boyd tackle efforts

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.