Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Wow.

How shithouse are the knights aye?????

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

Nice try Cowboys

Brisbane had a slew of good young halves coming through and Walker's pathway was blocked. Walker was somebody who only started turning heads in U/18s and by that point it was too late.

Walsh was injured in the back end of 2019 and spent the majority of 2020 recovering from shoulder surgery. While the Broncos were trying to pick up the pieces and get their cap right, his management shopped him around and he took the best deal he could get before he even played a game of QCup.
Pretty sure Seibold trying to pressure him into a contract without his parents present had a pretty big impact on the situation.

Geezus.

Too easy.

Wow this is real ordinary from the Knights.

Pretty sure Seibold trying to pressure him into a contract without his parents present had a pretty big impact on the situation.
I don't know if I believe the story played out exactly that way and whether there was some miscommunication. Either way I'd imagine the Broncos would have rolled out the red carpet had they not committed to Tom Dearden who was the big project player.

Walker didn't make as big a splash coming through the grades. He was good enough to make the rep teams but nobody knew how good he was until U/18s.

Can we just give the warriors and eagles fans their own user names? @Nashy . It’s way easier to read.

Jeez this might get ugly for the Knights.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: manlyfan76

I came up with a cure for that, have 2 kids, 2 step kids and a wife up the Duff. I have no time for hobbies anymore
Is that you Mr Brady?

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: wombatgc

Think the next thing I need to add to this is a score bot, where it either automatically updates the score as a post randomly or someone can request a post by typing

/Scoreupdate team round year

And the system will fetch the score into that post

Thoughts?
Sit down and have a drink and rest @Dan . You’re like a five year old with his first bike. Lol.

What??

nothing wrong with the tackle

Geezus this game is getting soft

This game is turning into the softest garbage.
There was NOTHING wrong with that tackle.

I don't know if I believe the story played out exactly that way and whether there was some miscommunication. Either way I'd imagine the Broncos would have rolled out the red carpet had they not committed to Tom Dearden who was the big project player.

Walker didn't make as big a splash coming through the grades. He was good enough to make the rep teams but nobody knew how good he was until U/18s.
The halves have been an absolute shit show for years now

Atay - let go, because Bhunt and Milf... (by the end of the year both of them will no longer be at the club)
Tanah Boyd - let go (as per above, but probably not going to make it anyway)
Paix - converted into a hooker
Knik - let go
Walker - botched, because Dearden was the future
Dearden - let go, because no longer the future

Active Now

• Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.