Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Well done Manly

Parra are goneski with that sin bin

Waiting for Blake Ferguson’s retirement…

079D04CF BAC8 4E02 A07C 46608A8CEA94

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

NRL Nines is now.

Manly have a special Winger there.

Moses the dumb shit running in front of his own player while “supporting”. That’s why he didn’t pass, it would have had to have been forward if he threw it.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

The Warriors need some of this passion in defence

You drive trains don't you mate?

We still have the same point no matter your opinion on whether the customer is right or wrong. Without customers you are nothing basically.
It's the attitude that the customer is always right that empowers/creates Karen's. If understood correctly, the employees and employers will ensure mutual understanding and more importantly respect. No employee should have to kowtow to a customer who is in the wrong.

As I said, the saying means you don't use the phrase, you're wrong or tell the customer they're wrong. It sure as **** was never, the customer is always right and you have to, as an employee bend over and accept whatever some Karen or Darren throws at you.

That doesn't mean I don't think customer service isn't important nor would I expect attitude from my employees. I just would always be on their side if they've done the right thing.

How is Blake not off (other than parra being behind on the scoreboard).

Got him straight across the nose

New rules pending what the scoreboard says apparently

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: john nick

Parras attack is fairly basic. Run hard hope to break line or offload. Not much shape.
Manly playing really well.
Don't think that Ice is the next superstar as reported

Don't make me join the Broncos forum, you don't need that in your life 🤣

That little tacker taking on Toff bahaha. Sipley used to come to my work a lot, I am a tall man, he is a farkn monster.

These cautions for head highs are a joke. They are penalties, nothing more. Might as well play touch footy rules. I'm about done with this shit.

I'll say it again. The game has been turned into a farce

Good on ya Silvertails, love from across the ditch for our Manly bro's

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • NSW stables
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.