Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origin strikes...yet again.

Whitchurch off the bench is 'fine'. Moving JK out of fullback is not.

Surely Newcastle can't be that bad?

The only reason for Kahu in the centres is they want as much experience as possible. Kahu has played a lot more centre throughout his life, but only slightly more than Oates at NRL level. Kahu is twice the player Maranta is at fullback though...

Considering JK grew up as a fullback/five eighth and had his NYC career cut short with injury, it wouldn't surprise me if Oates had played more games at centre.

That isn't my main problem.

My issue is that fullback is a more integral position, Kahu offers the most ergo he should be there.

The only reason for Kahu in the centres is they want as much experience as possible. Kahu has played a lot more centre throughout his life, but only slightly more than Oates at NRL level. Kahu is twice the player Maranta is at fullback though...
I kinda agree with Bennett here.
I think Maranta's best position is fullback, although I do agree that Kahu is twice the player he is.

Maranta in the 3/4 line (although I admit he actually looked good on the left side) with Kahu fullback is a weaker proposition than Kahu in the 3/4 line with Maranta fullback.

Whitchurch should be playing right centre.

At least that would make more sense than playing him off the bench.

Sad when Maranta is our best option at fullback. Looks like not a lot of attacking footy from us tonight!

Whitchurch should be playing right centre.

At least that would make more sense than playing him off the bench.
Can't agree with that based on what he has done so far this season.

I wouldn't have him on the bench either to be honest, and would've given Arrow or Greinke a go instead.

Can't agree with that based on what he has done so far this season.

I wouldn't have him on the bench either to be honest, and would've given Arrow or Greinke a go instead.

He's been one of the better centres in the ISC which already makes him a better candidate than most.

The team would be a lot better with Kahu at fullback, Whitchurch centre, Maranta wing and Oates off the bench.

He's been one of the better centres in the ISC which already makes him a better candidate than most.

The team would be a lot better with Kahu at fullback, Whitchurch centre, Maranta wing and Oates off the bench.

Agree.

As much as Bennett is probably trying to bring Aaron off the bench to slightly lessen the pressure on him, and reward Oates for his good form by starting him, it's not worth it if we have to completely reshuffle the back line like that.

No, for the first time in modern history an NRL game will not be televised.

I think he meant free-to-air.

So, to answer in your tone, "for the first time in modern history the Broncos will not be on free-to-air".

I think he meant free-to-air.

So, to answer in your tone, "for the first time in modern history the Broncos will not be on free-to-air".

Ta. I looked up the scedhule and yeah it's not on free to air. The last Monday night game wasn't aired either.

Ta. I looked up the scedhule and yeah it's not on free to air. The last Monday night game wasn't aired either.
Monday Night games belong to Fox Sports, simple as that. If it's Monday or Saturday, don't expect it on FTA (rep matches are different). Friday is always Channel 9 games, Sunday the 4PM game is always channel 9 and the others are on Fox Sports. That's how the agreement is set, so you can pretty much always work off that to figure out which games are on Fox and which aren't.

Pity he can't fucking catch a cold.

I don't like Monday night games. So long to wait :-(.

I guess I only then have 1 more sleep until more football.

The eternal pessimist in me says that the reminants of our forward pack are going to get rolled tonight.

Tonight I foresee a Whitchurch hattrick and by hattrick I mean a knock on, forward pass and kick out on the full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.