vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! At last ... someone agrees with me! Pass the smelling salts hahaha.

In any case, I can't see why he isn't in the centres. Oates has good experience in the backs, is strong, fast and pretty good defensively. This is an important game for us, especially since the Cowboys won their match.

And yes, Oates could be our next Gene Miles. Just what the Broncos need.
HUH ???
At last, you must have missed how many time I've written that I wanted Oates in the centres. I must have called for this a dozen or more times last year when that wombat Griffin had him getting bashed in the forwards game after game. At the beginning of last year I wrote that I saw Oates in the mould of Miles and also pointed out that we had enough troops for the grunt work and I considered Oates too young for the forwards....anyway, there is more than one who agrees with you about Oates !!

HUH ???
At last, you must have missed how many time I've written that I wanted Oates in the centres. I must have called for this a dozen or more times last year when that wombat Griffin had him getting bashed in the forwards game after game. At the beginning of last year I wrote that I saw Oates in the mould of Miles and also pointed out that we had enough troops for the grunt work and I considered Oates too young for the forwards....anyway, there is more than one who agrees with you about Oates !!

Gee sorry about that chief. Yes, I remember we both have the blues (Ewww I hate that term) that Oates isn't getting a go in the centres with Reed on the wing for mine, although tonight I will make an exception only because Reed is the best option given the inexperience of this backline at Origin time.

Oates to centre I say!

Ta. I looked up the scedhule and yeah it's not on free to air. The last Monday night game wasn't aired either.
I hope no one from the Raiders or any others side reads this post. It'll be evidence that " the Broncos get such a favourable Friday night draw the fans don't even know that Monday nights are only on fox.":motz:

Can someone post the scores on a regular basis, as I can't watch the game until later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.