vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's make the bet interesting. We lose we'll take Blair. Warriors lose they have to take Macca.
Thats a fair bet. Blair is on ~800k for another 2.5 years.

McCullough is prob on half that at a maximum.

Just run at Nikorima all night and we should make 20-30m a hitup and score 10 tries. I never understand why teams don't target him more. Everytime a team went down that side with him they would make huge metres or score a try.
Just remember, you guys have two turnstiles in your team. One pretending to be a 5/8 and the other a fullback. Good thing for us, neither likes to make a tackle.

Just remember, you guys have two turnstiles in your team. One pretending to be a 5/8 and the other a fullback. Good thing for us, neither likes to make a tackle.

Seriously, we are going to stomp Kodi.

Which side does Kodi play on for NZ? Is it still on the right?

Yeah someone should spread a rumour about Kodi talking shit about TPJ. Rev him up and let him loss on the little fella.

The Raiders two losses has opened up the top 4. We're 4 points behind them.

Realistically, I don't think we will make the top 4. But other results are giving us a sniff at it.

Don’t lose sight of the fact we kept the premiers to a single try. That in itself shows improvement in an area we’ve been found wanting. If we continue in that vein I’m more then happy. Wins will come.

Indeed. This is our best defensive line-up of the season. "Rebuilding" has finished. Time to play.

I honestly cannot wait for us to go with the time honoured tradition of running forwards straight at Nikorima.

Lodge, one. Pangai, two. Haas, three. A bit of shape with a centre or backrower. Hook it into my veins.

How is Milford's game management these days since Kodi left? Is Dearden teaching him well on what it is like to play in the halves? The way the broncos players celebrated against Roosters it looked as if they had just played their grand final.

How is Milford's game management these days since Kodi left? Is Dearden teaching him well on what it is like to play in the halves? The way the broncos players celebrated against Roosters it looked as if they had just played their grand final.

I mean, for a team that has been blasted by everyone all season, I think a win over the best team in the comp justified the level of celebration. Also, just remember this is a super young team and that sort of reaction should be expected.

We are a rebuilding team going against two month no loss Premier, there’s no shame our young boys could use but of extra enthusiasm.

But the way the warriors players celebrated against Panthers it looked as if they had just made top 8.

It's been improving since Niko left. He has been directing the players better constantly barking orders, his kicking has been better and he is playing like a weight has been lifted. He's looking for weaknesses in the opposition with the aim of exploiting those weaknesses. Dearden has been taking pressure off him and we're seeing a different Milford as a result.

It could be better, but so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.