vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, you guys have two turnstiles in your team. One pretending to be a 5/8 and the other a fullback. Good thing for us, neither likes to make a tackle.

A couple of weeks ago you would have been right. But a lot's changed in the past couple of weeks.

Both players have actually been putting their bodies on the line and saving tries as a result.

A couple of weeks ago you would have been right. But a lot's changed in the past couple of weeks.

Both players have actually been putting their bodies on the line and saving tries as a result.

Yep, but Darius still found time to be a Darius.

Hopefully normal transmission resumes starting this week.

You guys should beat us by 30 ;)

I went to the game yesterday also. I actually thought S'ua played decent considering how that team is going as a whole and our defenders didnt really run at him much, so he had to do a bit of chasing. SL didnt use his side in attack much though. As a Jets supporter, we were lucky to get away with that win to be honest, but that is for another thread
[automerge]1558327101[/automerge]
Last week’s effort was good against the chooks, but don’t get ahead of ourselves just yet. Roosters made a lot of errors and bad decisions. As long as the boys keep the same energy and intensity we will give the Warriors a good game, but I am worried we have it in us just yet. Warriors are a tough one for us.

He missed nine tackles mate. That’s pretty substantial.

We might be aware of Nikorima’s weaknesses, but remember, he knows the weaknesses of every one of our players and their whole team will be clued in. Watch out for an ambush.

But he can't often reverse pressure. Shut down Niko's running, half the battle won.

Last edited:
But he can't often reverse pressure. Shut down Niko's running, half the battle won.

Kick wobbly bobbly bombs to Oates & Isaako, half their battle won.

Hey, that's my thing.

Warriors to annihilate us. We'll be flat and lethargic after a big game and traveling across the ditch.
I know. Had to get in first so your curse gets reversed ;)

Kodi at 6 is a danger.

If he was at halfback, I wouldn't be worried. But at 6 and having Green to do the game management, Kodi can just focus on what he does best which is playing off the cuff.

That's one of the biggest dangers going into this game.

Kodi at 6 is a danger.

If he was at halfback, I wouldn't be worried. But at 6 and having Green to do the game management, Kodi can just focus on what he does best which is playing off the cuff.

That's one of the biggest dangers going into this game.
We are worried about the triple threat from the Broncos spine.

McCullough for his quick darts out of dummy half. Milford for his game management and tackling technique, and captain darius for the amazing side step he does*.

* when the attacker is running at him.

Hopefully its a good game.

Scared of McCullough?

McCullough for his quick darts out of dummy half. Milford for his game management and tackling technique, and captain darius for the amazing side step he does*.

Yeah I'm sure your real scared 😉

Just like every team that ever plays NZ is worried of the haka. Terrifying. Thank God the Warriors don't put teams through that nightmarish trauma every game. 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Dony Eliakim
  • johnny plath
  • Santa
  • BroncoFan94
  • FACTHUNT
  • theshed
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • kman
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.