Round 11 - Warriors vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors have had the ball for basically the last 20 minutes, and we've held them out.

Very, very impressive.

Yep, of course they give us one with 10 seconds on the clock. What a joke.

EDIT: If that was JT or Cronk getting hit the comms wouldn't shut up about it.

Last edited:
can issaako redeem himself with a tough kick now?

Noooooo
Don't care
oooo.... not a draw at half time !!! ***** my bets!!!

I've got the Warriors yuk at halftime, Broncos at fulltime...yuk yuk yuk

Great defence. Win lose or draw, we are moving in the right direction!

As someone pointed out earlier, we'll get a penalty once we look good down their half just to kill any momentum

If my missus was as late as that hit I'd be getting worried!

Warriors have had the ball for basically the last 20 minutes, and we've held them out.

Very, very impressive.

yet apparently the possession is equal at 50% each .

Proud of the boys, great effort.

Screw you Klein and screw you NRL for this random ass sloppy refereeing.

Turpin is the nuts! I've been crying out for a small guy dropping the big guys like stones. This Turpin fellow tackles like Jeff robson used to, doesn't matter what else happens as long as old mate isn't going forward. The other guys stop offloads and it's incredible how useful it is when there's no post contact metres from a grasscutter tackle.

Defense is outstanding. The attitude and energy in the boys is clear to see. What a difference from the start of the season. Very happy with our defense. Need to continue that.

But, we are giving away WAY too many penalties. We need to fucking cut that shit out. Too many incomplete sets and we're also not really throwing any great attacking shape at them.

We need to come out with an even better attitude for the 2nd half, control possession and lay on some tries. We can defend these guys out of the game, we just need to get in front but also continue to play attacking footy.

No he hasn't, sometimes he's gold. Not often enough though, some games he's amazing.
His decision making and judgement is abysmal when it comes to bombs. He's jumping for kicks he isn't even close enough to take uncontested. And because of those jumps, he can't make a tackle on the guy who does catch it. If it was just an issue with his hands I'd trust him to get past it.

We can win this. We are bound to get some penalties in the second half.

Seggy and Demas are going to get the goods for us. Darius Boyd will feature somewhere, he's been quiet so far.

One would think if the Broncos can get on the board, they might run away with it as they certainly look more dangerous with ball in hand. Penalties are killing them and the halves have been awful. Let's hope that changes in the second dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Shane Tronc
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • tajhay
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.