Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Boyd, deaden, Haas and Turpin have turned our season. Somehow, now the top 4 is not out of reach. Very proud of this group.

Good grinding win. Looks like we've hit the bottom and bounced, but we still have to navigate Macca's recovery before we get too cocky about the run home. I'd like to see us putting on some bigger margins now.

Turpin and Seggy making a big difference . Macca`s days are numbered I`d say .
Long passes by Turpin early foiled the Warriors rushing defence .
Dearden looking to be a good`n . I like his 1% ers eg cleaning up loose balls . Tough little defender too . Gillet , Dearden , Shiba +Oates making a nice lil defensive team . Last week they repelled Latrel . This week RTS tried his luck .

Less penalties in 1st half and Broncs by 12 more I reckon .

They turned up and the effort was there. Great win season has life. Only downside was Isaako under the high ball. Hopefully Jimmy kills it in reserve grade and earns his spot. Then shift Shibba to wing.

I can't agree with that.

Turpin and Seggy making a big difference . Macca`s days are numbered I`d say .
Long passes by Turpin early foiled the Warriors rushing defence .

So, winding back the clock, who would you prefer coming off our bench: Segy or Kodi? I can't answer that myself. Probably Segy, if I were pushed.

The big positive was that I never felt like the Warriors were going to score, not once. We're winning games on defense and that is a huge achievement.

The attack will come, our number 7 is basically a youngling from Revenge Of The Sith. He'll only get better. The same for Haas who is already destroying players 10+ years his senior.

2020 baby! It's going to be amazing.

No way can Macca come straight back into the team.

I'd say he will, simply because he has probably earned the right to fight for his place considering the service he has given to us. Good for us as a club because after years of nothing we now have viable replacements to put pressure on him, and if he responds Macca could still be a very good player.

Haas and Gillett were excellent I thought. Especially in the second half when the pressure was on.

Great defensive effort by the boys but we made it way too hard for ourselves. I'm happy to get the win, but we need to improve our execution in attack. Discipline was also lacking tonight, especially in the first half.

Jeez I wished we would stop relying on Milf so heavily and give Tommy Dearden the chance to take more control.

So, winding back the clock, who would you prefer coming off our bench: Segy or Kodi? I can't answer that myself. Probably Segy, if I were pushed.

Kodi every day of the week. He was brilliant in that role.

We can build a season off of defence like that. We've still got to have more respect for the football, but the more games these boys get together the less errors they will make.

Dearden is great, seems very composed and is managing the defensive workload. Good to see him ordering around the troops as well. I saw him getting up his forwards to pack their heads in the scrum - good stuff! Decent kick on him already and I'm stoked we have a player like him. Doesn't do anything stupid when under pressure, holds the ball, makes the pass.

I'd say he will, simply because he has probably earned the right to fight for his place considering the service he has given to us. Good for us as a club because after years of nothing we now have viable replacements to put pressure on him, and if he responds Macca could still be a very good player.

Kinda funny you use that word considering his service out of dummy half leaves a lot to be desired.

No way we should drop Turpin if he keeps playing well. McCullough can try and work his way back into the team from Q Cup.

Last edited:
I cant believe the lack of love for Lexie. He made some huge runs at times when our forwards were getting pushed back. He has been ultra consistent this year to the point where i'd actually say he is our best performing back rower now. I thought Sua and Fifita would have pushed him out of the starting line up, but he just keeps performing.

Great defensive effort by the boys but we made it way too hard for ourselves. I'm happy to get the win, but we need to improve our execution in attack. Discipline was also lacking tonight, especially in the first half.

Jeez I wished we would stop relying on Milf so heavily and give Tommy Dearden the chance to take more control.

I think Dearden will get a bit more control as the season goes on, but I agree with you, would be more dangerous I feel, if let Milford be less in control.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Aldo
  • Dazza 92
  • Johnny92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • jd87
  • Tmac
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skyblues87
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.