/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Gee that looks nice.

Credit to @tajhay and the Kiwi bros for having some fun with this again. We have another game soon...

Hey @Wolfie, I like your posts, nearly always quality contributions

So I just gotta ask, what is with the Patty C love?

I don't think there is anybody on here who wouldn't agree that he is a quality player with a huge future, but you're over the top mate

Comments like "He comes on, we score tries. Its a fact" are a bit tunnel visioned

I saw us score after Seggy came on, and the same last week so we could the same about him (and Seggy delivered the pass to Milf to score the only try)

Or we could say that when Turps starts, we win. Fact.

None of it helps, and none of it convinces anybody

We won the last 3 games because this team is coming to grips with the new coach's structure and plans, oh and they are acting like a TEAM too which helps

Anyway, love your passion for the club, and up up Broncos :)

Its fairly tongue in cheek tbh ( not really sure why people take it that seriously ), but i do think he is going to be the future captain of this team. Just like what he does and how he plays. He's just a good footballer who does the tough stuff when things arent going well as much as he adds to the side when things are going fine.

But it is rather uncanny, we do score tries with alarming regularity when he comes on 😁 I haven't looked at the stats, but i'm fairly confident in saying its generally fairly soon after he hits the field.

Did anybody see when Gillett was judo flipped by the neck at the start of the game? The initial tackle had already been made and the potential career ender was a second effort. No penalty given of course. I was in utter awe of the incompetence of the officials. Incredible stuff!

Also, Isaako is absolutely hopeless under the high ball. A better team would have punished us for his mistakes. I was shitting myself everytime they bombed to him. And are we pronouncing his name wrong? The commentators were saying I-zahh-koe.

Lastly did anyone see that presentation on Cody Walker before the South's game started? They said that Bennet stated he was the most skillful player he had ever coached. Ummm, Alf......Locky???? :rofl

I’ll just a few points that stood out to me.

- Turps tackling technique is beautiful. Gets low and puts his all into chopping players in half. Not to shit on Macca but I’ll take that over 50 soft tackles a game. Forced an error at one point and has left big men noticeably rattled a few times.
He absolutely snapped the Warriors 13 (Lachlan Burr I think?), he was visibly hobbling for a while after. Their 13 was fucking huge too which makes it more impressive when he's snapping guys double his size.

Its fairly tongue in cheek tbh ( not really sure why people take it that seriously ),
I had a girlfriend who took everything literally. Shit at jokes, but great at maths.
[automerge]1558856752[/automerge]
He absolutely snapped the Warriors 13 (Lachlan Burr I think?), he was visibly hobbling for a while after. Their 13 was fucking huge too which makes it more impressive when he's snapping guys double his size.

He walks among us.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.