PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Reynolds out. Cue the gronk Slothfield babbling on about him drinking whilst injured and its slowed down his recovery.
im sure there is a bourbon bec and her recovery time joke in there but i wont touch it.

I am actually delighted to see Ezra get another game, especially this one, which we stand a pretty good chance of winning without Reynolds.

Go Ezra!

Reynolds being out would give Titans a lot of confidence heading into this game. If they lift for it, we'll find it pretty difficult.

Knights gave up after the Cobbo try. The body language from them after that, they were gone.

Reynolds being out would give Titans a lot of confidence heading into this game. If they lift for it, we'll find it pretty difficult.

Knights gave up after the Cobbo try. The body language from them after that, they were gone.
Every team has eventually given up against us in the last five weeks. If the Titans look anything like they did against the Sharks we'll put them away in the first half.

Xavier Wilson is finished rehab then. Excited to see him again.

Yep very exciting to have him back. I wonder if they might bring him back through Cup. But man if he can get up to speed too, you'd imagine he'd be a strong shout at replacing Palasia on the bench (and that is no disrespect to Palasia, he's been really good) and that would potentially make our weapon of a bench even stronger. I just hope they don't rush him and us as fans give the kid time, he won't be that good straight away.

Every team has eventually given up against us in the last five weeks. If the Titans look anything like they did against the Sharks we'll put them away in the first half.

If we look anything like we did against Knights, it'll be us put away before half time. Titans love playing against us.

I don't think this is going to be the easy game many people are expecting..

If we look anything like we did against Knights, it'll be us put away before half time. Titans love playing against us.

I don't think this is going to be the easy game many people are expecting..
Agreed. The Knights should have put 20 on us by half-time as we played crap. The Titans can score points so we need to complete our sets and not give them a chance.

da fuq, thought it was groin?

Apparently not. He was set to return this week, but suffered hamstring issues during training and that's why he left early.

Agreed. The Knights should have put 20 on us by half-time as we played crap. The Titans can score points so we need to complete our sets and not give them a chance.
They also leak a lot of points even with their wins.

Anyone else noticed this?

EeJLHLYU0AAYbze.jpg
image-2022-02-24t152436-605.jpg

Without Reynolds out I still think we have the better Halves pairing
Our outside backs have it all over the titans and our forwards playing as a pack with agression.
A win last week without Adam gives us confidence we can do it again.
We hold the ball and control our discipline we win this.

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Morkel
  • Jedhead
  • broncs30
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Spoon
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • broncotville
  • BroncosAlways
  • Maroon4life
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.