PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I used up one of my 6 games to get tickets for this game.

I don't think I'm ever going to get ARey's signature on my Heritage jersey.
He was in the box against the knights, but given it's at home, he could well be in the stands. I'd give it a red hot crack if the opportunity presents.

I'm depressed that Reyno is out again but any game time Mam gets this year is gonna be solid gold going forward anyway. Also Reyno getting some good rest heading into the Origin period can't be bad either. He's gonna be carrying even harder with our Origin boys out.

What pisses me off about Reynolds being out is the fucking tackle that did it was an illegal tackle that didn't even get a penalty. Fucking joke, flegler does that to cleary and he gets 6 weeks! Not even an over exaggeration

What pisses me off about Reynolds being out is the fucking tackle that did it was an illegal tackle that didn't even get a penalty. Fucking joke, flegler does that to cleary and he gets 6 weeks! Not even an over exaggeration
If that had been against Cleary, Turbo or Teddy, he'd have been fed to a woodchipper for that trip.

The Mamble halves pairing will be better for the run last week and the silver lining is that Reynolds has been ruled out early so they can train together all week.

Titans’ defence is terrible so scoring points won’t be an issue, it’s defence that will decide this game for us. If Ezra and Gamble defend well and we complete our sets the points will come. I think we panicked without Reynolds to start the game but slowly built belief as the game went on. Hopefully we pick up where we left off.

I’d like to see Kev use Walters and Paix better this week. We looked really poor that first half and piled on points once Paix came on as always. Billy shouldn’t play the entire first half like he did against the nights.

The Mamble halves pairing will be better for the run last week and the silver lining is that Reynolds has been ruled out early so they can train together all week.

Titans’ defence is terrible so scoring points won’t be an issue, it’s defence that will decide this game for us. If Ezra and Gamble defend well and we complete our sets the points will come. I think we panicked without Reynolds to start the game but slowly built belief as the game went on. Hopefully we pick up where we left off.

I’d like to see Kev use Walters and Paix better this week. We looked really poor that first half and piled on points once Paix came on as always. Billy shouldn’t play the entire first half like he did against the nights.
Mamble! Love it!

I used up one of my 6 games to get tickets for this game.

I don't think I'm ever going to get ARey's signature on my Heritage jersey.
Hang around the tunnel before the kickers and catchers come out for a run. I’m pretty certain he would be there.

Without Reynolds out I still think we have the better Halves pairing
Our outside backs have it all over the titans and our forwards playing as a pack with agression.
A win last week without Adam gives us confidence we can do it again.
We hold the ball and control our discipline we win this.
Thing is the titans are desperate and have a habit of scoring early points against us.

If our defence holds and frustrates them however we can do a repeat of last week.

Brian Kelly will be playing left centre for the Titans due to Sami being out injured.

Give Kotoni early ball and that should result in points for us. Kelly's defence is average at best.

I think it's a bit risky putting Mam in the 7 instead of the 6 after he played 6 last week on debut, and Gamble being a pretty decent organiser.

But I'm not going to knock it until I've seen it in action. Riki, Mam, Staggs and Cobbo will most likely all be on the right together, which should be exciting to watch.

Brian Kelly will be playing left centre for the Titans due to Sami being out injured.

Give Kotoni early ball and that should result in points for us. Kelly's defence is average at best.
Staggs' last chance for origin audition too..... he should lift for this game despite the opposite not revving him up

I think it's a bit risky putting Mam in the 7 instead of the 6 after he played 6 last week on debut, and Gamble being a pretty decent organiser.

But I'm not going to knock it until I've seen it in action. Riki, Mam, Staggs and Cobbo will most likely all be on the right together, which should be exciting to watch.
Number on the back doesn't matter... Gamble will play as the halfback regardless of what number he's wearing

Early ball was half the reason he was struggling early in the season. They were double teaming him and he had no space. It was predictable. What we've been doing with him is great. Get him the ball when it's the right time and after going to the other side for a bit so it's unexpected. Walters (or whatever coach/player made that plan) deserves to be commended for it.

Number on the back doesn't matter... Gamble will play as the halfback regardless of what number he's wearing
Yeah he probably will. It just seems odd they didn't name him in the 7. Coaches don't usually mess around with the structure like that on a Tuesday. Depending on tactics, injuries or recoveries they do re arrange it before kickoff, but not often do they go in as named and switch around.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • theshed
  • Brocko
  • marw
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ettybay
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.