PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Patty out on the field before people were even allowed in and he’s been on the sideline passing a ball around with the kids sitting in the first row.

Legend.
Alicia Silverstone Flirting GIF

Patty out on the field before people were even allowed in and he’s been on the sideline passing a ball around with the kids sitting in the first row.

Legend.
Agreed. Legend indeed in numerous ways. Have said it before, IMHO he will captain the Broncs again, definitely captain Qld, and quite possibly Australia in the not too distant future. And right beside him (well, one step back I guess) will be his sergeants - Fleg's and Hetho. Quality.

**** haas and his management. I was thinking to myself on Wednesday I love that I am now really starting to look forward to the games then that fuckwit and his posse ruin it. Hope he does his ACL walking out of the room after signing a contract for his new management team...

Heading into the game and haven’t felt this deflated going to a game in a long time and that is saying something considering the last few years. I’m going out of obligation and nothing else.

**** Payne Haas for the way he has handled this. I am nearly positive that we will get towelled up tonight and have our season derailed. Even with all that the passive fucking Broncos fans will still cheer him on.

This is the kind of game where we get beaten and then with the Payne Haas story all the journalists will hop into us with the "Broncos in crisis" headlines, after avoiding talking about us while we've been on a winning streak

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.