Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Why is it showing the score 34 - 24

Edit: It just changed.

I actually think Payne looked surprised at the backlash he got judging by his interview. Surely he must have been aware it was going to happen.
Not kids these days,they grow up in a bubble.. bet haas received plenty of participation awards growing up.

Broncos, Titans, Cowboys top 3 is deadset my dream. I mean, **** any team that isn't the Broncos in that mix but I'd love to see the meltdown south of the border
Not gonna lie, since JT retired I've really been off the Cowboys. Just need one of us to beat the bloody Panthers. Get it going.
Someone ask Nashy where the bloody facepalm emoji is.

hes a grown asss man i still cannot fathom how in team sport that a player would be ok for his management to ask for an imediate release days before a game because they wouldnt pay him more.

It has to go down there with one of the most selfish things a player has ever done in the nrl. probably only short to sbw

Well at least we know where he learned it from. SBW has made a career out of thinking he's bigger than everything, and he proved it comprehensively with his exit from the Dogs.

Unpopular opinion, Haas was huge for us in the second half, soon as he came on he and Riki dragged Campbell into the in goal and then he made some massive runs.

I hope we can sort it out, because he's a bloody good player.

F me tho, that first half was depressing. I lost my shit in the live thread.

Mam is a talent, serious talent. Something special about the kid.

You can see the will of the broncos come into play in the 2nd half. Just wanted to win more, herbies try for example - pure determination

It was inevitable with Jamayne @The Don

940388.jpg

hes a grown asss man i still cannot fathom how in team sport that a player would be ok for his management to ask for an imediate release days before a game because they wouldnt pay him more.

It has to go down there with one of the most selfish things a player has ever done in the nrl. probably only short to sbw
Don’t get me wrong mate, I don’t disagree that it was the cuntiest of cunty things to do.

There was something just saddening about that image. Just put things in perspective a bit - he’s a 22 year old that earns more than he knows what to do with and listening to voices around him from people that are obviously not acting in his best interests. There are no winners here.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • bazza
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.