Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Unpopular opinion, Haas was huge for us in the second half, soon as he came on he and Riki dragged Campbell into the in goal and then he made some massive runs.

I hope we can sort it out, because he's a bloody good player.

F me tho, that first half was depressing. I lost my shit in the live thread.

Mam is a talent, serious talent. Something special about the kid.

You can see the will of the broncos come into play in the 2nd half. Just wanted to win more, herbies try for example - pure determination
Exactly my thoughts. Haas was just excellent, I can't see how he stays a Bronco after what's happened but I hope by some miracle he realises he's been taken for a ride by his new management and the club works it out.

They've ruined his reputation, everything a manager should do, they've done the opposite. He certainly won't attract sponsorship dollars in future, so even if it's purely about money, they've ruined that. But I don't think it's about money, they don't get a cent until he signs a new contract so they're desperate to start getting coin from him.

Mam 2021 Indigenous Round -

Mam 2022 Indigenous Round -

Unpopular opinion, Haas was huge for us in the second half, soon as he came on he and Riki dragged Campbell into the in goal and then he made some massive runs.

I hope we can sort it out, because he's a bloody good player.

F me tho, that first half was depressing. I lost my shit in the live thread.

Mam is a talent, serious talent. Something special about the kid.

You can see the will of the broncos come into play in the 2nd half. Just wanted to win more, herbies try for example - pure determination

Agree re. Haas. In his second stint he didn't just amble up and shuffle for metres. It was the first time I've seen him be aggressive with his runs. He was thrashing and scrapping and fighting with the defence. Where has that been? Obviously he was trying to prove a point to the crowd.

Would be very interesting to see that it may have made him realise what a dick he's been and he might pull his head in and stick with us. I am also thinking it's just as likely the Broncos let him walk as of 9am tomorrow, who knows.

Exactly my thoughts. Haas was just excellent, I can't see how he stays a Bronco after what's happened but I hope by some miracle he realises he's been taken for a ride by his new management and the club works it out.

They've ruined his reputation, everything a manager should do, they've done the opposite. He certainly won't attract sponsorship dollars in future, so even if it's purely about money, they've ruined that. But I don't think it's about money, they don't get a cent until he signs a new contract so they're desperate to start getting coin from him.

Doesnt matter what he does as things stand now, he is on the nose with Broncos fans and rightly so. There are ways to go about moving on from a club, and he has done it in the most disrespectful way possible.

He has some major grovelling to do if he wants to stay here, and he needs to stay for unders now to show his remorse.

Lockie beeline straight to Payne
Am I the only one who is uncomfortable with a director of The Brisbane Broncos interviewing a player who is currently embroiled in a massive PR imbroglio with the club while he is representing a media organization that holds broadcast rights to the organization the runs the competition?
I love Locky but I don’t like seeing that.

The boys pulled through despite Reynolds being out and Payne "Show me the money" Hass BS. It looked like a game we would of got blown of the park in recent years but we just kept on coming and had more class in the end.

Isucko did his usual masterclass of derp play and was one of the main reasons we got back into that game. Unbelievable how any team can rationalize having him in their squad with the type of influence he has on poor outcomes.

Unfortunately I think Haas is a gullible young man. I think he is surrounded by hangers on.

Doesnt matter what he does as things stand now, he is on the nose with Broncos fans and rightly so. There are ways to go about moving on from a club, and he has done it in the most disrespectful way possible.

He has some major grovelling to do if he wants to stay here, and he needs to stay for unders now to show his remorse.
You're absolutely right there. He's going to be a villain for a long time, and it's his fault.

Agree re. Haas. In his second stint he didn't just amble up and shuffle for metres. It was the first time I've seen him be aggressive with his runs. He was thrashing and scrapping and fighting with the defence. Where has that been? Obviously he was trying to prove a point to the crowd.

Would be very interesting to see that it may have made him realise what a dick he's been and he might pull his head in and stick with us. I am also thinking it's just as likely the Broncos let him walk as of 9am tomorrow, who knows.
be interesting to see what happens. surley now that the game is done they hold crisis meeting with payne and management tommorrow/ monday and see if there is somthing both parties can agree to.

Think it can only go 2 ways. that was either the last time he played for us or he is with us until at least 2024.

Ennis summed it up well after game pretty much hinting if we cant sort if before he goes down to nsw into origin camp then we never will. In other words he knows how many powerful people will be getting in his ear. filling it with more rubbish.

Am I the only one who is uncomfortable with a director of The Brisbane Broncos interviewing a player who is currently embroiled in a massive PR imbroglio with the club while he is representing a media organization that holds broadcast rights to the organization the runs the competition?
I love Locky but I don’t like seeing that.

Just you.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.