/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I couldn’t resist posting this comment from big Mal in Weidlers column today:
“I am not involved in day-to-day [operations], but I did assist in setting the club up for the future, albeit we are obviously not doing well at the moment.”
😂😂😂

You did good Mal.
I can't actually fathom the stupidity of their recruitment. Same with the bulldogs.
What makes these teams think "if we follow the exact same strategies as the bottom teams it will mean we will improve". Ffs, spending your cap on poor attitudes and young forwards DOES NOT WORK. I couldn't believe fans thought it would lol

I really liked that play from Gamble which set up the try where Oates kicks in field

He digs hard into the line and straightens things up, that's undoubtedly the work of Reynolds teaching him the ways
Noted .
His pass was a cracker too . He does seem to have silky hands . I have seen him on some of those sweep plays the pass to him is not perfect , he shifts the ball in his hands quickly and passes on the money . He is one reason TMM has had space and time the past few weeks .

But ,,, That pass from Ezra to Oates was a thing of beauty . He is gonna be fun to watch the next few years .

I can't actually fathom the stupidity of their recruitment. Same with the bulldogs.
What makes these teams think "if we follow the exact same strategies as the bottom teams it will mean we will improve". Ffs, spending your cap on poor attitudes and young forwards DOES NOT WORK. I couldn't believe fans thought it would lol
Exactly this. We have them the very recent blueprint on how spectacularly that fails and they did it anyway. Inexcusable.

I can't believe some of the people saying Keiran Foran is a good signing for them

During his time at the Bulldogs, he was easily one the worst signings in the NRL, it has to be a red flag for any club bringing Foran to your club to be the go to option in the halves. Foran has only ever looked decent at Manly next to DCE

Noted .
His pass was a cracker too . He does seem to have silky hands . I have seen him on some of those sweep plays the pass to him is not perfect , he shifts the ball in his hands quickly and passes on the money . He is one reason TMM has had space and time the past few weeks .

But ,,, That pass from Ezra to Oates was a thing of beauty . He is gonna be fun to watch the next few years .
he has a strong bullet pass on him aswell

Just quietly, we are also 3/3 without Reyno which speaks volumes of the growth of the team.

I’ve forgotten what losing feels like and I don’t want to remember how it feels anytime soon either.

It was only a mere 24 months ago most of us would have given our left kidney just to see us score 30 points in a game. Now we can’t stop scoring or winning.

Long may it continue… Storm and Cowboys away from home back to back after the Raiders game to see where we are really at.
We didnt play top4 teams without Reynolds (round 1 bunnies missing LM). I think if we come up against Sharks or that level we lose. Still clunky.. I would like to see Ezra take control and call for more ball.

The Gamble/Ezra play to the cut-out to Oates was perfect. Everything was timed perfect from the hole running to the timing of the gamble pass and Ezra catching at speed to the cut-out. Reminded me of The bunnies left side attack how they look so dangerous.

When will the NRL come up to speed with the tech side of these post match press conferences ?
Too many times the reporters question is a muffled mumble .That can`t be heard / understood even with the volume turned up . Then the full volume response from the coaches . Pretty piss poor really . Spend the money on a cpl of hand held wireless microphone and a tech to switch channels . Its not rocket surgery .
I don't bother watching the pressers, and this is why. Can't hear the questions. It's incredibly amateur, laughable actually, yet somehow what we expect of the NRL..

Titans keep finding new ways to undermine themselves; first their halfback Sexton got hurt and was removed, then 2 players got themsleves sin-binned within 2 minutes of each other. Brisbane then finally got their first try.

Then, Fifita scored straight after - imagine if the Titans didnt go down to 11 men? Arguably they are 0-24 up at halftime and thats game.

That first half of ours showed me that we must, MUST, enter the player market and upgrade whichever one of these you please.

1. Hooker
2. Five-eigth
3. Fullback

Not that this is a sleight on our halfs tonight - they were outstanding in the 2nd half. They took control of the game, Gamble was very good and Mam set himself up on the left hand side with Capewell & Herbie and frankly looked like a 100 game NRL vet. Defensively he was brilliant, every tackle on Fifita had Mam around his legs.

But this could have so easily have been a 'L'. A few things went against the Tits and they collapsed. We had very little creativity from dummy half all night.

Haas was great tonight- maybe both professionally and personally this week will prove a turning point of sorts in his life?

After 2 years, 2 long years, we have a proper NRL team on our hands now.

But for mine....we are still short of the best spines in the comp, and that needs to be our focus...
I completely disagree on your positional assessments, except Hooker, but I think we have something to work with in Paix and it will be impossible to find a good hooker to take Billy's role without compromising what we have with Paix.

Martin has been nothing short of incredible, and is basically playing as a half when we go for tries, he isn't a running fullback but we don't need that, our outside backs are the cream of the comp when it comes to that.

Given our swift improvement I think the best thing right now is to let the team gel further, we clearly have something here and we could very well have all the ingredients already.

Like I've lost count the amount of people that want Martin to play 6, do they forget what it looked like before he was there?

Just because he is a natural 6 doesn't mean you ignore it when he slots into 1 and does something the team hasn't been able to get for half a decade atleast.

The thing about Riki too is, he wants to be at the club and wants to be a leader. He is the type of squad player every team needs to be successful.
Riki is or was the captain of the junior kiwi team

I don't bother watching the pressers, and this is why. Can't hear the questions. It's incredibly amateur, laughable actually, yet somehow what we expect of the NRL..

Substandard .
I have some degree of industrial deafness . So I have tried turning up the volume . Doesn`t help me hear the questions and blows out the speakers when the coaches speak .

I have worked in the entertainment industry as a tech for years . I can`t believe the amateurish press conferences .

Hopefully some journo looking for a story reads our forum and make this his pet issue .

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.