Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I completely disagree on your positional assessments, except Hooker, but I think we have something to work with in Paix and it will be impossible to find a good hooker to take Billy's role without compromising what we have with Paix.

Martin has been nothing short of incredible, and is basically playing as a half when we go for tries, he isn't a running fullback but we don't need that, our outside backs are the cream of the comp when it comes to that.

Given our swift improvement I think the best thing right now is to let the team gel further, we clearly have something here and we could very well have all the ingredients already.

Like I've lost count the amount of people that want Martin to play 6, do they forget what it looked like before he was there?

Just because he is a natural 6 doesn't mean you ignore it when he slots into 1 and does something the team hasn't been able to get for half a decade atleast.
well...just heard that Blake Mozer has re-signed with the club.....theres the future no9 right there...

27973667 6090 46E0 8CFE 986E48D6D734

Active Now

• Organix
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • Mustafur
  • westy316
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • Waynesaurus
  • kiwi2
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.