10. Haas (Broncos)
11. Fifita (Titans)
12. Fermor (Titans)
13. Carrigan (Broncos)

14. Smoothy (Broncos)
15. Willison (Broncos)
16. Clark (Titans)
17. Palasia (Titans)

9-8 Broncos - with all the injuries, much closer than it should be.
Must have been close to pick fotuaika and Jensen.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Shaping up to be a bloody good weekend for us going into the bye if we snatch a win. Melbourne going down, Sharks and Penrith playing each other and Dolphins playing the Warriors in NZ, bodes well for a good push into the top 4 in the mid season.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Shaping up to be a bloody good weekend for us going into the bye if we snatch a win. Melbourne going down, Sharks and Penrith playing each other and Dolphins playing the Warriors in NZ, bodes well for a good push into the top 4 in the mid season.
We shouldn’t be snatching a win. This is a game we should just win and win well. No excuses. A nice dry track on Sunday should suit our style of footy

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Shaking My Head Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
A win by more than 16 puts us straight into 2nd as long as Panthers don't have a big win over Sharks. Dolphins should come crashing back to earth now with them taking on Warriors, Raiders, Sharks, Storm - probably only realistically winning one of those.

Lucky bastards have already played the Wests twice (16th), Titans (15th), Eels (14th), Dragons (12th) and Cows (11th) for 6 of their 7 wins.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Raining in Brisbane today... rain might actually be a good thing for us... we've been playing in the rain seemingly all season and we still like to attack regardless.

Titans like to play expansive as well, but wet weather might cause them to tone it down or create errors because they're not used to it.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Raining in Brisbane today... rain might actually be a good thing for us... we've been playing in the rain seemingly all season and we still like to attack regardless.

Titans like to play expansive as well, but wet weather might cause them to tone it down or create errors because they're not used to it.

We're playing tomorrow

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Rosie hasn't accepted that I am going to the match without her

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Seibs
  • broncos4life
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Aldo
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • mieko
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.