KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Best Thing about these matches hearing no Muppets winge about the broncos

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Jojo Fifita is out apparently, Jacob Alick-Wienke in so very inexperienced edge there. And Foran got cut from the squad.

The Strapper

The Strapper

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 21, 2015

Yes I remember that one well as it ran for a few years however as I recall there was actually another club song earlier than that.
Not sure of all the words but it ran something like this 'Get ready get set to go, Get ready get set to go, for we're the Brisbane Broncos' etc.
It wasn't around for long but I thought it was catchy.
Does anyone remember it and more importantly know where you can find it?
I've had a bit of a look but no luck so far.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Lets go Broncos was introduced in 1989(originally an NFL team's song I believe). I have a Broncos official VHS around here that shows the official video clip for it when they talk about the 1989 season and how the song was introduced.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

i5s5x4bzffdb1.jpg

My whole life has been a lie.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Win the game going into the bye and honestly I consider it a great start to our season considering our draw, the fact we went to Vegas and have been hit hard with injury week in week out.

I think the Titans will be up for today so I have a feeling this is going to be a tough game.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008

i5s5x4bzffdb1.jpg

My whole life has been a lie.

FMD but the 'Mets' part is just the worst, absolutely dying for a two syllable name in there.

But anyway my life has also been a lie. We might need to sort out a support group.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Shit I forgot to bring Rosie 😂😂😂 she knows if we are going to win or lose and Each Broncos game I have been to we have won

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Plodel has run an article about David Fifita being on the verge of being dropped from Origin selection. Just what we need - a fired up Fifi.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Plodel has run an article about David Fifita being on the verge of being dropped from Origin selection. Just what we need - a fired up Fifi.
Lol... how would Fifita be on the verge of being dropped, he's basically the best performing 2nd rower in Qld's stocks.

Nanai has been up and down but will be the other 2nd rower
Piakura is nowhere near ready
Capewell ain't playing
Cotter played 2nd row last year out of necessity

Who else is even available and viable?

Fifita is an absolute lock for one of the spots

T

The Don

QCup Player
Jul 19, 2020
I don't see any universe in which we win today unfortunately. Would've been a great game if both teams were fully fit but Titans just have no-one left at this point. I'll be happy to see some good games from some of the juniors and a couple tries hopefully.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Lol... how would Fifita be on the verge of being dropped, he's basically the best performing 2nd rower in Qld's stocks.

Nanai has been up and down but will be the other 2nd rower
Piakura is nowhere near ready
Capewell ain't playing
Cotter played 2nd row last year out of necessity

Who else is even available and viable?

Fifita is an absolute lock for one of the spots

Su'A

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I don't see any universe in which we win today unfortunately. Would've been a great game if both teams were fully fit but Titans just have no-one left at this point. I'll be happy to see some good games from some of the juniors and a couple tries hopefully.

You guys always turn up against us, plus we also have significant injuries - don't be surprised at an upset because we also don't know how to play under sunlight.

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • jarro65
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Shane Tronc
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Totally Unr3al
  • rj9
  • sooticus
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.