LIVE Round 12 - Broncos vs Eels

jd87

NRL Player
well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.

MrTickyM

QCup Player
well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.
Completely agree. I’d call them hollow wins. Not much out of that game gives me joy.

Brotherdu

QCup Player
Brisbane
well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in now. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.
We're missing what, 5 first team regulars. I'll take it.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Now I know where these Broncos hating merkins get all their righteous outrage from. It's the f**king commentators. We went without a penalty for 60 minutes and all the dickheads want to talk about is how hard done by Parra are. Blow me.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Yeah it's a typical game of two sides outside of the 8 playing each other. Scrappy with flashes of excitement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.