Round 12 - Broncos vs Eels

Pretty happy with our defence, we're digging in and giving them very little. I'm worried as **** about Milford though. Mauroa or however the **** you spell it has got him rattled. His passing choices have been awful. TPJ once again has been a freak.

Two scrums in a row and we still find a way to turn it over.

Horrible game so far. We don’t look dangerous and are struggling to make it out of our own half. The eels on the other hand are marching down field making 60m+ each set on the back of offloads and some crappy penalties!

We need to knuckle down and get our shit togeather! 2018 broncos are capable of lossing this game!!!!!

Been saying it for weeks. We only turn up to play against sides we think are better than us...

Milf and Niko look like they’ve never played together. It’s fucking embarrassing

Niko is a bit embarrassing. He's not a 7. TPJ immense as always.

I'll say it again, if we're unwilling to throw a rookie in at 7 like Dargan, we should absolutely at least try -

1. Isaako
6. Boyd
7. Milford
9. McCullough

Started alright, obviously thouht we had the game in the bag and switched off. Rubbish second part of the first half. We are lucky to be ahead 12-2.

A abetter team would have punished us for our lazy defence, dropped ball, seven tackle sets and near complete disorganisation...

I'm not sure why, he has done really well. He is certainly a welcomed return.

I think he's been got around a couple of times really easy. It's going to take him a few weeks to get into his stride.

I'll say it again, if we're unwilling to throw a rookie in at 7 like Dargan, we should absolutely at least try -

1. Isaako
6. Boyd
7. Milford
9. McCullough

Personally I would prefer Isaako at 6. He has played a bit of 6 in QLD Cup.

He has pretty good footwork and a strong runner which could be a threat. I just can't see Boyd being any good to us there with his current form. I think he would be worse than what he is at fullback.

Lodge is my mom so far. He's a hit-up machine. Actually he will never get it, not this year anyway. Too many melt-downs to be had.

I actually think Nikorima miss-hit the kick that led to Isaako’s try. Worked out alright obviously, but seemed to come off the side of his boot...

Unread

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.