Round 12 - Broncos vs Eels

Now I know where these Broncos hating merkins get all their righteous outrage from. It's the f**king commentators. We went without a penalty for 60 minutes and all the dickheads want to talk about is how hard done by Parra are. Blow me.

Oates and Lodge massive tonight, big gap between them and the rest.

Brilliant tactic to let a fat forward run it on parras last play.

We really play down to our opponents sometimes.

well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.

Yeah it's a typical game of two sides outside of the 8 playing each other. Scrappy with flashes of excitement.

well we will win but i dont know we keep saying we will take the wins. But its hard not to be dissapointed with how we are playing 12 round in. you would think what you see now is what you will get all year from us.
Kind of hard with what, no penalties in the second half? Also what is our injury list?

Take that into account before you play down any win.

I was at the game tonight by the way, cheering all the way. Where were you buddy?

Kind of hard with what, no penalties in the second half? Also what is our injury list?

I was at the game tonight by the way, cheering all the way. Where were you buddy?

Wow i did not know this was a whose a bigger fan contest.

But ok bud you kinda missed my point entirely.

I love the broncos hence why i talk about them with a bunch of fellow keyboard warriors while watching the game.

Bit rough that you questions my loyalty to the team otherwise why would i be on a forum talking about it in my spare time?

We got one for having a chaser taken out. Parra were perfect in the ruck and the 10m though.

God damn Lodge looks so uncomfortable on camera lol.

I like Lodge, he has worked his arse off all night and is always putting in. Pls re-sign him.

Hope he’s a Bronco for life. If what he’s shown this year is anything to go by he’s the real deal

Wow i did not know this was a whose a bigger fan contest.

But ok bud you kinda missed my point entirely.

I love the broncos hence why i talk about them with a bunch of fellow keyboard warriors while watching the game.

Bit rough that you questions my loyalty to the team otherwise why would i be on a forum talking about it in my spare time?

Your point was that we're not playing to your standards, right? I questioned that our injury list is affecting what we produce. Is your point that we're not burying teams without a full squad?

We've got to take any win we can until we're full strength. So far we've had no massive wins but at least our win percentage is favorable at this stage.

At least post your rubbish when we lose at full strength, not when we're just scraping by on our second squad.

We won buddy and I was at the game and was impressed by our attitude in field. Not what you saw on TV.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.