/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Boyd???????
He had in three of our tries, plenty of tackles and hit ups and we actually looked organised in defence for once youre blaming him?
Milford had some moments in defence but overall was very good too. Our problem was a lack experience and a bit of wisdom at closing out games.
I don't actually think either play cost us a try and Boyd saved at least one with a one-on-one.
If anything young dearden not collecting the ball at the end there was our Achilles and some poor kicking, but otherwise he was very good too.
They will learn from this and him in particular.
I wouldn't be changing too much of that run on 13, and I thought Turpin was outstanding coming back.

Boyd has a clear shot at Katoa when they came back and he went over the top of him. Between him and Kenner they should have stopped him.
Milford was out of position too many times in defense. He wasn’t in the line and he wasn’t in their face he was in no mans land often.

Fark me dead.....................I got nothing else....................

Haas - 18 runs, 217 metres, 43 tackles.
TPJ - 20 runs, 185 metres, 5 offloads, 21 tackles.
Carrigan - 23 runs, 210 metres, 50 tackles.
Those three were magic!

Flegler - 7 runs, 81 metres, 29 tackles.
Ofahanegaue - 10 runs, 76 metres, 32 tackles.

I wonder who the weak links are in the forward pack...
Flegler, I like he has tones of upside but needs to mature (not size) in between the ears.

Offa.....he’s a run of the mill bench forward worth nothing more then 300k and we have managed to pay the guy 500k... fml

Worse than getting flogged. Yes, positives to be mentioned but when your season is officially over and it didn't have to be it feels worse than a no chance game. Gutted by this particular game, moreso than other bashings.
Yup, it hurt. I think this is our team - with Lodge when he's good and Paix in place of Luke (who I thought was terrible tonight, dropped off so many tackles and didn't offer much in attack)

Unless other powers intervene to force him back into the side, I doubt we'll see Croft again this year, if at all. Milford and Dearden seem like the combination to persist with for the rest of the season. We well and truly aren't playing finals anyway so the club has one goal and one only: Avoid the spoon.
Would rather Dearden and Paix, Dearden and some guy from the pub, Dearden and a small Shetland with an attitude.

Last edited:
don’t be delusional saying it was an improvement this week . They lost to a side with 80% of their team missing . Any other team played the sharks tonight they would have copped a bashing !
Take a look at our side and count the injuries. Cronulla is still a very good side with an experienced half, an Australian test prop, and plenty of good young talent.
We're not contenders and won't be, but a game like this will do wonders for the side going forward.

No i disagree.

He hasnt sorted our diabolical defence in almost 2 seasons.

Even if there are disruptive influences in the side, he should still have the defensive side of things sorted.

It's a non-negotiable.
If those influences are leading then its a players issue, we get Turpin back and attitude changes, we all know defence is an attitude and playing for your team and mates is attitude and they did it so much better than the last few months. Be patient Harvard will deliver but not without stumbles.

Fifitas on the books why would you not use him other than out of spite? Only thing young guys are going to learn is how it feels to lose and possibly get an injury on the way. When the games a lost cause, you sub in the bench and give your key players a rest.
Whats the benefit of playing someone who won’t be in this side moving forward?
We aren’t going to make the 8, nothing Seibold can do now will save his job.
We are in a good position to trial players and combinations for 2021.
2020 is done, cooked, fried and fucked.

Last edited:
No i disagree.

He hasnt sorted our diabolical defence in almost 2 seasons.

Even if there are disruptive influences in the side, he should still have the defensive side of things sorted.

It's a non-negotiable.

Maybe that's a job for Ryan. That's his job after all.

Unless other powers intervene to force him back into the side, I doubt we'll see Croft again this year, if at all. Milford and Dearden seem like the combination to persist with for the rest of the season. We well and truly aren't playing finals anyway so the club has one goal and one only: Avoid the spoon.
In all honesty I disagree. The spoon for the first time ever in our history will be a catalyst for change like no other. The club is rotten and only the very bottom will force the necessary changes to occur.

Staggs can score but **** he’s absolutely horrible in defensive reads!
I think you mean Coates? Staggs defence is fine. If Coates doesn't come in Staggs makes the tackle every day...

Whats the benefit of playing someone who won’t be in this side moving forward?
We aren’t going to make the 8, nothing Seibold can do now will save his job.
We are in a good position to trial players and combinations for 2021.
2020 is done, cooked, fried and fucked.
Fortunately the season will be suspended soon.

If those influences are leading then its a players issue, we get Turpin back and attitude changes, we all know defence is an attitude and playing for your team and mates is attitude and they did it so much better than the last few months. Be patient Harvard will deliver but not without stumbles.

Its a coach issue. He is a Fraud. Not sure how you think the defence did better either. We let a fairly weakened Sharks side put 36 points on us at home.

8239FA63 16A5 4F80 83F5 143896F7700B

I should add Credit to NRL related Simpson’s posts on Facebook

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Maddy
  • Ondi
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosAlways
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Manlyman
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Morepudding
  • porouian
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.