Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Can't believe they conceded 3 tries in the last 10 minutes. Especially when they defended pretty well for the second half.

As soon as Dearden muffed that dropout up, they all uniformly dropped their heads. It is uncanny how the entire team can throw in the towel all at once over one **** up while being up by 8.

Whats the benefit of playing someone who won’t be in this side moving forward?
We aren’t going to make the 8, nothing Seibold can do now will save his job.
We are in a good position to trial players and combinations for 2021.
2020 is done, cooked, fried and fucked.

Because you pick the best 17 regardless instead of going the childish approach by not playing someone just because they signed with another team.

Coates and Kennar both left their wings and let in 2 tries. I cannot for the life of me work out why Coates always has eyes for the centre and ignores the man he is supposed to mark. Just trust your centre and worry about your own job

Kennar wandering infield coast us a try.

Those two cost us the match. Our dreadful wing defence all year has cost us so many tries.

Last edited:
Milford broke my heart tonight, I thought he was turning a corner realising what he’s perceived to be enough effort hadn’t been for a number of years and he looked great tonight.

Then the bullshit started and now I’m done.

But as a club we’re not because we don’t know how to handle contract negotiations.

Yay

I’ve seen coaches get sacked for way less! Siebold must deep throat and swallow...

don’t be delusional saying it was an improvement this week . They lost to a side with 80% of their team missing . Any other team played the sharks tonight they would have copped a bashing !

Who? Moylan, Dugan, Ramien, Townsend, Fifita?

So Bird, Arthars, Croft, Fifita, Glenn, Lodge should just about cover it yeah?

It was an evenly poised contest, it just came down to one kick and our halfback blinked.

That's the type of loss that can really hurt though. We saw how they came out of the loss to Manly and they'll really need Fifita and Arthars to step up to steady the ship.

How the **** hasn’t this **** lost his job yet
I really hope the whole club cops a fucking major clean out

Its a coach issue. He is a Fraud. Not sure how you think the defence did better either. We let a fairly weakened Sharks side put 36 points on us at home.
Two weeks ago it would have been 40 odd nil, with tries scored by simple crash balls under the posts. we made them play football, not just waltz up the field and fall over the line. Given how shit we have been this was better.

Dearden and Turps kicking game was a massive improvement over Croft and Milford.
Did I say Dearden or Turpin??

Milf was our primary kicker tonight.

His usual go to is the torpedo bomb to put pressure on the backs... he did one all night out of desperation

He was doing the stock standard drop punt bombs to the back 3 all night and because he's a left edge player they were going left all night... ie. unable to get Coates into the kick contest.

Inside the 20 our kicking was shit... Dearden put the best kick on the night getting the drop out.

Milf was trying to finese it and dropping it short of the line or kicking it dead... he got 1 forced drop out thanks to a lucky bounce after kicking it from about 40m out on 3rd or 4th tackle.

He also kicked one miles dead from about 20m out when the drop out was absolutely on and desperately needed to close out the game... Sharks murdered us all night with repeat sets.

When he did try a kick to Coates (only 1 of 2 all night) he stood at 2nd receiver (because he wasn't confident of getting it there from the left edge tram lines) and got rushed by the defence putting in the simplest of catches ingoal for a 7 tackle set

The end to sets were poor for pretty much the whole night and we couldn't build pressure.

Last edited:
Haas - 18 runs, 217 metres, 43 tackles.
TPJ - 20 runs, 185 metres, 5 offloads, 21 tackles.
Carrigan - 23 runs, 210 metres, 50 tackles.

Flegler - 7 runs, 81 metres, 29 tackles.
Ofahanegaue - 10 runs, 76 metres, 32 tackles.

I wonder who the weak links are in the forward pack...
Ofahengaue and Kennedy? In all seriousness that's the answer. Kennedys missed tackles were terrible and costly in the form of momentum swings.

Ofahengaue is a turnstile unless he is blindsiding an attacker. He needs to be cut loose immediately.

Flegler crabs across field for a 7 metre gain from a goal line drop out

Braith Anasta: 'I tell you what, Flegler is a player.. wow..'
This Sort of nonsense from Anasta should honestly come as less of a shock than us bottling the last 10 minutes of that game.
Sometimes it’s honestly like he’s a guy who’s never watched the game attempting to play the role of a guy who has actually watched the game.

Really proud of their efforts tonight. Our defence looked better when we held them out for the first 10 minutes of the second half. And we scored some great tries too. They just need to build on this for next week. If there is one. How good is Coates in full flight. Staggs is a gun and Herbie is another Michael Hancock. Loved the hooker Turpin being back too and I don’t think we got any injuries. They deserved the win but just didn’t get the bounce of the ball.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Aldo
  • The Strapper
  • Porthoz
  • Maroon4life
  • MasterWright
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mister Wright
  • Big Del
  • bert_lifts
  • Cavalo
  • jarro65
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.