Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Because you pick the best 17 regardless instead of going the childish approach by not playing someone just because they signed with another team.
I can’t see how it’s childish when this year is done. We now should be looking at who is best to plug that position moving forward. If we were a chance of making the 8 then sure, I’d pick Fifita and he will be picked next week, but I’d really like to see us build for 2021 now considering 2020 is done.

Seibold has shown over and over again he has no idea how to use a bench. It was bad at Souths and worse here.
How is it possible? I say this with my hand over my heart, 90% of the people on the forum would do better.

This is not an exaggeration.

To make it hurt less, don't bet on the Broncos to win.
If you really knew me you'd realise it's ashtray money. Not a factor. I'm disappointed because we got to an 8 point lead and we needed a leader to control the finish. I just wish we'd change this braindead mindset that dictates that everything has to be done at a million kilometres an hour. Hyperspeed stupidity. I expect to see a calculated controlled and rhythmic management. Instead we have Milford. DB can't do it from no1 but our million dollar flop should be able to.

Last edited:
I think the defense does deserve a wrap and no it still isn’t good enough but let me explain why.

This team tried its guts out and yes they were affected by some rough decisions but the difference was the coach, plain and simple.

Every time the team got a roll on, he subbed someone off. One of the forwards looks good? Sub him off. Turps was holding the middle together and providing a fantastic platform for the attack, sub him off.

The team defended so much and so well in that second half and kids like Haas and Carrigan are exhausted and starting to drop off tackles, leave them on. Luke is having a shocker, leave him on. Sub out BOTH hookers from last week because you know, to hell with continuity!

Coates an absolute weapon in the air, kick to him once. Go into the press conference and praise it as a great performance. The guy is a deadset loser, LITERALLY.

I laughed at this while staring at my beer with a deep sadness. I watch week in week out to see if the bench is used better and if our edge defence improves and every week I’m left feeling fuxking lost. How can a coach be so horrible at reading the game situation?
I’ve never considered Piehole might be “reading the game situation.” I’ve always assumed he has his subs planned in advance like clockwork, regardless of how they’re playing.

This. Absolutely nothing is changing until Paul White's office is emptied and his ass is out the door, because then he can just wash his hands of it.
You know what would get fans back? if they run a raffle on who gets to burn his shit in a trash can! And to top it off make it a live stream event!!!!
[automerge]1596198694[/automerge]
I’ve never considered Piehole might be “reading the game situation.” I’ve always assumed he has his subs planned in advance like clockwork, regardless of how they’re playing.
It’s the only explanation.

Last edited:
I think the defense does deserve a wrap and no it still isn’t good enough but let me explain why.

This team tried its guts out and yes they were affected by some rough decisions but the difference was the coach, plain and simple.

Every time the team got a roll on, he subbed someone off. One of the forwards looks good? Sub him off. Turps was holding the middle together and providing a fantastic platform for the attack, sub him off.

The team defended so much and so well in that second half and kids like Haas and Carrigan are exhausted and starting to drop off tackles, leave them on. Luke is having a shocker, leave him on. Sub out BOTH hookers from last week because you know, to hell with continuity!

Coates an absolute weapon in the air, kick to him once. Go into the press conference and praise it as a great performance. The guy is a deadset loser, LITERALLY.
He does this every week. Took off Paix last week when was having a blinder. Brought on Tyson Gamble for no good reason. We immediately went to shit.

Not sure why Deardin is getting all the blame for that dropout fail.
Joe O had to catch it 8nstead if batting it back and putting it on someone else.
Still, at least we looked ok in attack .
Still look like strangers in defence.
Haas is just shitting me ATM .
Sure he makes big meters but he has no physical presence, especially in defence.
The sharks scored from a set play I am sure they worked especially for him when they passed down the short side and switched back to a lazy Haas who didn't get off his line.

Not sure why Deardin is getting all the blame for that dropout fail.
Joe O had to catch it 8nstead if batting it back and putting it on someone else.
Still, at least we looked ok in attack .
Still look like strangers in defence.
Haas is just shitting me ATM .
Sure he makes big meters but he has no physical presence, especially in defence.
The sharks scored from a set play I am sure they worked especially for him when they passed down the short side and switched back to a lazy Haas who didn't get off his line.
Sides are targeting him on his line.

I miss the defense we had in 2015 when there were literal memes comparing us to brick walls... Those were the days haha

Last edited:

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Rambstien
  • BroncosMan
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • kiwibronco
  • jd87
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.