Round 12 - Broncos vs Sharks

Turpin 26 tackles
Carrigan 24
Haas 21

We should be winning comfortably against this Sharks side. Forwards are doing their job but the backline, apart from Boyd probably isnt. Staggs has been owned by that tank from the Sharkies.
Talaki is hurting us... he looked a bit tired at the back end though.

We should run a lot of traffic at him.

He's been playing this year in the middle so he may have stacked on some weight to compensate.

Run Staggs at him from wide sets starting on the left and work him over... that right side is getting no where near enough ball

Well, they are playing well. Quick ptb and good defence. Their dummy half is really quick off the mark. Their speed moving the ball is catching our slow defence out.
It’s true. And it’s nice to still have *hope* of a win at half time.
But still....b grade opposition, we are almost full strength.

Flegler is a worry around the ruck. He gets gassed after 5 mins and gets really lazy sometimes.
My impression is that he's not the brightest. He gets fooled easily.

Watch Turpin get pulled off with 20 to go and us go down the drain..

Last edited:
Do we ever move up in defence

This is the biggest problem we have, and too slow to re-form the defensive line. Their dummy half is exploiting that giving their supports too much time and space which catches our slow defensive out way too often

It’s true. And it’s nice to still have *hope* of a win at half time.
But still....b grade opposition, we are almost full strength.

At least for this year, I don't think you can call us close to full strength without Fifita. He's just a massive part of the attack.

When our forwards run the ball we draw in so many players , if only they knew how to run at the line and play a ball around the back .

That’s such a fucking weak penalty and is the same as the one on Boyd in the first half.

so why is that a penalty but our won in the first half was not. borth were soft as ****

Haha this sport is a fucking joke. This is why I only watch broncos games these days.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. We don’t deserve Kotoni Staggs.

Talakai is like Konrad Hurrell except less shit, pretty dangerous player.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.