Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
and everyone can see it EXCEPT the ****ers who can actually do something about it

meantime, the bulldogs are about to sign Israel Folau

but the Broncos have done everything realistically possible to sign players.

If we lose on Wednesday night as well that totally ***** my week :sad:

Pete, maybe I could accept that reasoning if we lost in a tight match, where we were never far from winning - but as it stands, we're getting our arses handed to us by one of the worst performing teams in the comp. To me, that's unacceptable no matter who's in the team.

At least in 1999 even when we were dead last midway in the season I knew the guys were still having a dig, this side will do well to avoid the spoon.

It wasn't like our Origin affected record was perfect before Hook arrived.

I bet you also think it's fair that a side that historically has the least Origin reps. plays a side that historically has the most? Which is my point.

Warriors can towel sides up on their day, ask our former supercoach.

I'm going to wait and see how we respond in the second half.

5-7 after tonight....and this will be the better half of the season:sad:

Who'd want to sign with us when we dish up **** like this??

Plenty of teams managed to fix themselves by signing good players they needed even after terrible seasons. Souffs, Roosters, Bulldogs etc.

The only reason for us not signing anyone (if we actually don't that is) is just incompetence and being afraid to take chances.

I bet you also think it's fair that a side that historically has the least Origin reps. plays a side that historically has the most? Which is my point.

I see your point. Scheduling is bullshit. We play the Warriors who have no origin reps while we have 4 or 5. #geeup for sure.

It's good training for our star young guns .....

Where is Kemp?

I agree it sucks, and it's not at all fair - but I think it's an easy out. The team and staff aren't up to scratch tonight.

So happy Hunt is finally got his chance over these past 3 games, what an impact he has made being the key play maker. What a difference he has made to the teams attack, particularly his kicking game, he just seems to find opposition players on the fall that other halves can't. I'm so excited about our next generation of players, look at what they are doing against the 16th placed team, really showing us what we have to look forward to over the next few years. Can't say I've ever seen a Broncos team with the size, speed and skill level of these players, just leaves me speechless. No doubt it will be the coaches fault if we lose, or maybe the refs, can't wait until the "Sack Griffin" thread gets a work out.

Anyway, here's hoping the Warriors go into their stupid footy mode and hand the match to us!

That try just sums up the game really.

What can you do?

Losing to the 3rd last team (Parramatta) and the last team (Warriors) and barely get the win over the 2nd last team (Tigers).

How good are we going!?

They are so arsey it isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • BooKhaki
  • Tmac
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • jd87
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mitch222
  • KickHaas
  • broncsgoat
  • The Don
  • lynx000
  • Harry Sack
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.