Round 12 - Broncos vs West Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Directly in front of the posts, 20 metres out on the 3rd.

Why, the ****, did we shift right?

Losing 4 games by an average margin of 1.25... That was fucking horrendous closing

That play where Blair got the ball from dummy half then just stood there with the ball... That ruined the end for mine.

sucks to be a bronco fan latly with the gut wrenching finishes but we only have our selves to blame

Why is hunt kicking the field goal? He can't fucking do it. I know hunt will cop all the shit but where the **** was Milford?

**** Hunt off.

All because he can't kick a field goal.

FFS, Matty Johns said, it's a big upset.

Can we please sack reed and put Roberts there. He doesn't get enough ball. God hunt and Milford are the worst halves in the comp at the moment.

Ok so I'm officially crazy.

Hope the NRL enjoys the Origin cash cow while it lasts, because it's slowly killing the game while Union just keep getting bigger.

Wtf were they doing on that 4th tackle play? Why you running to sideline when we need a field goal?

Hunt - used to be your biggest fan. Time to go, buddy. Chase the coin while you can.

Chill. It's an Origin game. We just didn't have the go forward tonight.

I tried to warn people the game would be close.

Hope the NRL enjoys the Origin cash cow while it lasts, because it's slowly killing the game while Union just keep getting bigger.

Union keeps getting bigger? You my friend have absolutely no idea

Chill. It's an Origin game. We just didn't have the go forward tonight.

I tried to warn people the game would be close.

Absolutely spot on. Cant't win with zero go forward.

Union keeps getting bigger? You my friend have absolutely no idea

In NZ maybe? Australian Union has been dead for decades. It turned to crap when they made it a penalty fest all those years ago.

In NZ maybe? Australian Union has been dead for decades. It turned to crap when they made it a penalty fest all those years ago.

I'm pretty sure EPL games were rating higher than super 14 or 30 what ever it is now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • LittleDavey
  • Mister Wright
  • Waynesaurus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.