Round 12 Discussion

Are you blokes serious? He had it on a string at times today. I’m not a fan but thought he looked good

Are you blokes serious? He had it on a string at times today. I’m not a fan but thought he looked good
Stop talking bloody sense FFS... it gets in the way of a good butthurt agenda.

Kicking game was rubbish for the most part, Ben Hunt like with those bombs, had some good touches in attack and should have had a couple more try assists.

Although Brennan was filthy a couple of times there with his awareness. The commentary team could hear him blowing up.

Threw some beautiful passes. I don’t even rate the bloke, to say he was shit is wrong.

Kicking game was rubbish for the most part, Ben Hunt like with those bombs

Spoiler: Ben Hunt is still equally as shit as he was at the Broncos in terms of kicking, he's being made to look good by the Dragons forward pack and Widdop.

If those two switched teams for the first 12 rounds we'd be talking about Hunt being the worst buy of the season and Taylor having a lock on the #7 jersey for Queensland, imo.

Spoiler: Ben Hunt is still equally as shit as he was at the Broncos in terms of kicking, he's being made to look good by the Dragons forward pack and Widdop.

If those two switched teams for the first 12 rounds we'd be talking about Hunt being the worst buy of the season and Taylor having a lock on the #7 jersey for Queensland, imo.

Yeah if you say so..

This sin bin rubbish has gone too far.

What a try Burgess.

Are you talking to yourself again?
That's just hilarious coming from someone who wouldn't be able to discern objectivity from an agenda if it hit him in the face... repeatedly! :porthozthinksthisishot::porthozthinksthisishot::porthozthinksthisishot:

Monster kick from Reynolds.

Vintage G. Burger. Haven't seen that for awhile.

So again I ask how long does the sin bin warning last for.?

Why did I drop Jennings?

Now that is an absolutely top class rugby league try. Simply superb ball movement and, coaching.

Reynolds sideline kicking has been rubbish the past few weeks.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Socnorb
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Tmac
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
  • Lozza
  • achievedrap
  • Organix
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.