Round 12 Discussion

"The world hates trump."

No shit, genius.

He kicked out on the full, was sin binned at a critical time, gave away a 7 tackle set (think this was him?), the team looked lost in the attacking 20 metres (his responsibility) and was once again a speed bump in defence... but hey, he threw 2 good passes amd they only lost by 20 points?

If milford turned in the same and (it was also among his best performance of the year?), then i could just imagine everyone on here backung him up haha...
I know this is hard for some on here to take but taylor has been terrible this year, he wont be worth his money for another 6-7 years, too many inconsistences in his game that wont dissapear until he stops getting told how fantastic he is

That was a rubbish penalty.

Commentator: FUSITU'A! HE IS TOO GOOD!

Yet he didn't score...

gave away a 7 tackle set (think this was him?),

Yeah that was him. Went down the short side and put in a grubber which was way too hard.

One of the moments where Brennan was blowing up at him because he wanted the ball to go right.

I think this might be no try.

That was a defensive decision by Mannering.

That's a try.

Good shit.

What a try. This Souffs team is really going to another level.

So when are Warriors going to get a player in the bin?

Smashing try from Tom Burgess.

Just ran straight through them.

Reynolds should be 5 from 5.

But he is 3 from 5...

This side are a contender this year.

They are getting close to their 2014 form.

The only thing now is whether or not they fall apart when under the pump which seems unlikely tonight. Their weakness has always been when under real pressure

Atkins calls play on, and then says knock on..

Well this game has been all Rabbitohs.

Let's see if they can go on with it and put on a real good score.

He kicked out on the full, was sin binned at a critical time, gave away a 7 tackle set (think this was him?), the team looked lost in the attacking 20 metres (his responsibility) and was once again a speed bump in defence... but hey, he threw 2 good passes amd they only lost by 20 points?

If milford turned in the same and (it was also among his best performance of the year?), then i could just imagine everyone on here backung him up haha...
I know this is hard for some on here to take but taylor has been terrible this year, he wont be worth his money for another 6-7 years, too many inconsistences in his game that wont dissapear until he stops getting told how fantastic he is

What he was binned for was ridiculous and they fell apart in attack while he was off.

Kicking out on the full is inexcusable but 7 tackle sets are going to happen.

He’s been credited with 1 missed tackle.

Nice try but

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.