Round 12 Discussion

I actually like Hook, thought he did a good job assembling a squad and got turfed just as it was about to come good.

That said, I hope he never wins a premiership because I doubt he'll ever be winning one with us.

Pressure and expectation heats up and Ben Hunt crumbles as usual.

Pressure and expectation heats up and Ben Hunt crumbles as usual.
In all fairness, and his injury aside, Hunt wasn't the only one of the Dragons halves that didn't fire last night.

Widdop had an ordinary game as well, mainly due to Penriths awesome defence.

Dragons peaked too early.

They have been very underwhelming for the past month, ever since the Storm game.

Andrew Fifita being rested today.

Bryce Cartwright with another absolute pearler of a tackle.

ezgif-1-e95eded1b1.gif

I just can’t fathom why the Titans signed him. Especially on big money. He’s been doing this for his entire first grade career.

It seems he is a project player for Brennan. He has a real soft spot for him.

Like Bennett with Boyd.

But it just looks like Bryce doesn’t want to put in the hard work. If Brennan keeps selecting him, he’ll continue putting in crap efforts like that.

Ponga is overrated.

Is there an uglier motherfucker than Josh Jackson? And I don't just mean in the NRL I mean anywhere.

Ponga will have mediocre games every now and then, he's still young and the Newcastle team is missing their other main player. You can clearly see how much talent he has though. His short pass is beautiful sometimes, his footwork is unbelievable too. I hope they don't move him in the halves ever.

Wouldn't mind trying to get him when his contract expires.

Speaking of beautiful passes anyone see Benji's ball to the winger yesterday? One of the try assists of the season imo.

No less forward than the one Parra has called up though...

Active Now

• Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mitch222
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.